7 | Big Madd or Nah ?

1 Month later

E'mani

Los Angeles, CA

To be honest, it felt so good to be back in school. Walking these dear halls that my mother once walked and where she earned her Medical degree. For some reason, I felt like I needed to continue her legacy

 For some reason, I felt like I needed to continue her legacy

| David Greffen School Of Medicine @ UCLA. Same School the late Shayla Wright attended |

Sure, I had eventually bounced back and could step back into modeling, which I will do eventually. But no one expected me to get a medical degree. My nana is so happy that I decided to continue in my mother's footsteps, so I can always have something to fall back on. Modeling is simply based off looks and how you keep your body up.

Well, Blessing did a little bit of a number on me but its cool you know? She was worth the tiger stripes and I'm damn proud to be her mother. I think I was more excited that I can have sex comfortably now and possibly make another little person.

No time soon of course.

I slung my pink MCM bag over my left shoulder as I walked out of lecture hall and into the parking lot. The fresh air instantly hit my nose and the fresh smell of freshly put down mulch made me wiggle my nose a little. Not my favorite scent. It reminds me of Blessing's diaper.

Although my body was snapping back, I've grown fond of wearing sweat pants and t-shirts. Shit, I don't have no one to impress so what difference does it make?

I waved to a few familiar faces as I made my way to my range rover and hopping in. I had a couple of hours before I had to pick Blessing up from Grandma house and started preparing dinner for Jason and me.

Starting the engine, I instantly smiled as I heard one of my dad's favorite songs playing through my Bose speakers,

back to life, back to reality,
back to the here and now yeah
Show me how, decide what you want from me,

tell me maybe I could be there for you.

However, do you want me,
however do you need me.