10 | Checkin' in

3 Months Later...

O'shea

San Fernando Valley, CA

"Come on lil mama, please stop throwing that on the floor"

I was trying to watch TV and Affinity would not stop throwing her sippy cup across the floor. Alex is away on vacation supposedly for business and it's been three weeks since she's left. Affinity is so spoiled which is 85% my fault and 15% my parents' fault, so I couldn't even be mad.

"Daddy more juice pweeze" Affinity said as she plopped down in the middle of the floor, right in front of the TV.

I sighed as I looked at my baby girl. She looked so cute with her two big afro puff ponytails and her Minnie Mouse Onesie she had on. Karin should be over today to tackle that head of hers because I think I did justice by putting those two puff balls in her hair.

"No mama. You had three cups already and you aint finish yo breakfast."

"I don't wanna eat eat. I want juice" she whined as she threw herself back on the floor and began to cry.

I shook my head because I knew I was about to give in to her spoiled ass. I tried to be stern wit her, but its daddy's little girl and I fail every time trying to be more tough on her. Affinity had me wrapped and she knew it at such a young age. I was officially a chump when it came to my baby girl.

"A'ight c'mon Bratty butt." I smiled as I got off the couch and swopped baby girl into my arms, causing her to giggle and laugh hard.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab one of her Hi-C fruit punch pouches and a pack of animal crackers off the fridge and headed back into the living room. 

Meanwhile, I heard the front door open and few seconds later my brother and sister came walking past with grocery bags from Simply wholesome.

"Sup Reef" I head nodded to my brother.

"What's good bro. heyyy stinky ma" he said with a smile as he stopped and looked at Affinity.

"Hi Uncle" she said with a smile as she tried to climb off the couch.

I helped her down as she ran out the living room and towards the door. I knew any minute my mom and dad gonna be screaming like she aint been here for three weeks already. Three, two, one...

"HEYYY STANKY ASS. There go Grandma's baby!" my mother screamed with excitement. "Let Grandma put these bags in the kitchen, so I can kiss that pretty face of yours!"

I smiled and shook my head as my dad head nodded to me, taking the bags from my mother so she can smother Affinity with kisses. My brother came and sat in the living room while my sister went up stairs to talk on the phone to her punk ass boyfriend.