9 | I N S E C U R E

Omniscient

Los Angeles, CA 

E'mani opened her house door with anger as tears dropped down her cheeks

E'mani opened her house door with anger as tears dropped down her cheeks. A tear brushed passed a dry stain of blood next to the corner of her lips. Her upper body heaved up and down as she power walked into the living room, crumbling against the wall and sobbed an dreadful cry.

Never in her life has she felt so unconfident, misplaced and over with life. She didn't know what to do at this point and everything transpired so fast. On one hand, E'mani was heated and she wanted to murder Jason dead when she saw him all up in that bitch face.

Daijah and her decided to split up while things got hot. She is sure that her and her sister is the talk of all the social media blogs right now.

E'mani never believed Jason would be the one to have her looking stupid. Sure, she's acted juvenile and played games, but she knew all that would change when she decided to take his hand in marriage and give birth to the most beautiful human she loved when she learned her little body was growing inside of her womb.

"I Hate him so fuckin much." E'mani screamed as she pulled her knees up to her chest and cried uncontrollably.

Salty tears, red face with puffy red eyes and nasal dripped was all mixed in with her emotions. Her hair wild, and her aching body from her brawl was nothing to her broken heart. E'mani couldn't understand what would make Jason cheat.

Was it her weight gain? Did he not love her anymore? It didn't make sense to her at all. And to make matters worse, she is certain that this will ruin any endorsements she could possibly get or even worse;

Kicked out of UCLA.

E'mani cried, pulling herself up as she heard someone coming through the front door. She walked towards the door and froze as she watched Jason come towards her.

"E'mani." He spoke.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" she screeched as she charged towards him, swinging and crying at the top of her lungs.

"Mani please" Jason pleaded, grabbing E'mani as he tried to restrain her. "Stop trippin, baby please just listen to me."

"Listen to you for what?! She snapped back with an attitude.

"Mani please just listen to – "

SMACK!

E'mani cocked her hand back, smacking Jason's face. Astonished, he let her go and she began walking away from him and heading up the stairs. She was pissed that he even showed his lying, black ass face around her after that shit.

"He got some fucking nerve!"

She opened the closet and began grabbing Jason's clothes by handfuls and tossing them off the balcony in their room and into the back yard.