16 | Can't Deny it

O'shea

I laid in the bed, letting the morphine the doctors gave me take place. I was on a all time high from the stuff and I was feeling good. I couldn't help but think about Karin and everything that happened.

I can tell you now, me and that broad aint gonna be together after that shit. How could you even stoop so low to letting a nigga fuck you. I know what I did was wrong, but damn.

You set me up and invite me over, what the fuck you thought was gonna happen?

Definitely not having tea and cookies with this nigga. That wasn't a option. When the cops arrived, she kept screaming about me and Mani messing around as the cops allowed to get dressed in a T-shirt and PJ shorts she had laying on the floor.

So the cat was out the bag. Mani and I had a relapse and slept with eachother. I know I was wrong but It was a heat of the moment kind of thing. If that nigga Quavo could shoot, I would of been shot in the fucking neck and all for what? For some pussy? I don't think so. That aint my style.

I heard the door open, causing me to open my eyes and I saw E'mani entering the room with Affinity and Alex behind her.

I hope they don't come in here starting shit cause getting shot was enough excitement for my ass for one day.

"O'shea" E'mani said as she rushed to my bedside, staring at me with watery eyes. "You feeling okay"

"I'm better now." I said with a smile as I looked into her eyes. Glancing at Blessing, she was looking around the hospital room. "I see lil mama awake"

"Daddy!" Affinity screamed with excitement as she tried to climb on top of the bed.

"Hey baby girl." I said as Alex helped her up on to the bed. Affinity came and crawled near me, finding her sweet spot between my arm and the bed.

"Daddy. Why you hea?" she questioned as she used her little hands to palm the side of my face.

"Daddy don't feel good" I said, poking my lip out at her.

"You want juice?" Affinity eyes lit up as she looked concerned, causing everyone to chuckle a little.

"Nah baby. Daddy don't want no juice okay. Daddy a superhero, he will be okay."

"Super daddy" Affinity smiled, kissing my nose."My daddy a stuper hero."

"Super hero baby" Alex corrected as she smiled. "You feeling okay? I just wanted to check."

"I'm straight. Thank you for bringing baby girl." I nodded as my eyes diverted to my heart in human form.

"No worries" Alex replied before grabbing her purse. " Ummm.... I'll leave you two to talk" she said as she looked at me and Mani. "I'll be back to get Affinity."