19 | Brothers

E'mani 

E'mani 

I hopped out the shower as quickly as possible. I had avoided O'shea question about what happened to me in the courtroom, but today he was about to find out.

The fact that Jason told me Karin is carrying his child cracked my fucking head open. This guy is nothing like the guy I lost my virginity to, the man I tried to protect from my father who wanted to kill his ass. Now I see why.

Daddy always told me that he was no good, but I couldn't see what he saw. Daddy always would make me sit next to him while he rolled a fat one, look me in my eyes and tell me, "That nigga no good. I would know cuz I'm a nigga".

It all makes fucking sense now. Daddy was just trying to protect me. He would tell me all the time that he loved my mother dearly, but he did do a lot of dumb shit in their relationship. He always said that he knew mommy loved him and that's why he kind of did the things that he did.

He was sleeping around, partying, lying and carrying on as if he didn't have a woman at home. It's obvious that he had plenty of women, seeing as I'm not the only child and Daijah was definitely born after me. Mommy is way better than me because if I was my mom, would I really sit around and endure that because of "Love"?

I don't know.

I used my pink towel to dry off quickly and began oiling my body with organic coconut oil, and then slipping into a pair of white True Religion jeans, a white crop top "Crenshaw" shirt from Nipsey Hussle store on Slauson called The Marathon. The shirt showed my belly that had a diamond pendant belly ring, and a pair of Furry fox slides that O'shea order from Gsuwoo.

I brushed my hair before heading downstairs to find O'shea sitting on the couch, playing Mortal Kombat.

"Wassup boo," he said as he looked at me quickly before turning his attention back towards the TV.

I grinned nervously as I went to take a seat next to him. I stared at the side of his face for a moment. "You finish with the game?" I grabbed the controller and pressed pause.

"Well shit." O'shea chuckled." I guess I am now" he glanced at me.

"I wanted to talk to you."

"I'm listening"

I sighed as I rubbed my hands nervously up and down my thighs. I already felt sick at the words I was about to spill to O'shea. I don't know how O'shea will react, but believe me, I am not thrilled or excited about this shit either.

"Okay." I exhaled. "Remember when I fell out in the courtroom and you didn't know why?"

O'shea looked around. "Yeah? I –"

"Jason got Karin pregnant." I blurted out as I felt tears form in my eyes.

O'shea stared at me with a blank stare as he blinked rapidly. My heart skipped like two beats as I waited for him to say something. His mouth never moved, but the tear that trickled from his right eye, down his cheek let me further knows that he was hurt.

"Baby." I softly spoke, sniffling.

He jumped up quickly before grabbing the car keys off the table. I could tell that he was angry. His nostrils were flared and the look In his eyes was wild.

"O'shea." I said, watching him move around.

"I'll be back." He said as he collected his things and walked towards the house door in a hurry. I jumped up as I went after him. He walked out of the house and hopped into the truck and cranked the engine.

"O'shea!" I screamed from my doorway as I watched him back out of the driveway and skurt down the residential street, going over 40 MPH.

I just closed the door slowly as my tears began to flow more freely now. I don't know what O'shea is about to do, but I hope he is smart about it.

God, if you're listening, please let him make decisions out of logic and not off of emotions.

-----

Omniscient

O'shea parked his car on the side street and walked up the driveway before he began banging on the door.

The door swung open, revealing Jason in a pair of Levi jeans and a white Polo T-shirt. "Yo! What the fuck is-"

O'shea drew his fist back and threw it into Jason's mouth, causing him to stumble back and blood to spurt from his bottom lip.

"What the fuck bro!" Jason screamed out as he looked O'shea up and down.

"Fuck you nigga! You call yo self ma fuckin bro and you turn around and get my old bitch pregnant?!"

Jason wiped the blood from his mouth as he tried to save face. That punch almost knocked his ass down, but he stood there and never fell.

"Fuck you talkin bout bro?! I aint get no one pregnant. You runnin up in here acting-"

"So you calling Mani a liar? Karin aint carrying ya baby right now?!"

"Man, fuck you O'shea!" Jason barked as he rushed O'shea, causing him to stumble back.

O'shea regained his composure as Jason threw blows at him. The two of them fought like it was the final round in a heavyweight championship fight.

Jason let up off O'shea for a second and O'shea gladly punched Jason in his mouth again, and they tussled to the floor. O'shea began choking Jason with a tight grip.

"You call yo self my bro and all you did was move like a slime ass nigga." O'shea said through clenched teeth.

Jason choked O'shea back. "You always knew how I felt about Mani and you took it upon yo self to try to win her back"

O'shea let go and Jason followed suit, both of them gasping for air and catching their breath that was lost in the choking match. O'shea dusted himself off.

"How long nigga?" He shouted as he paced back and forth.

"How long what?"

"Nigga, don't play dumb!" O'shea screamed even louder.

Jason stood to his feet, mouth bloodied and sweat beads formed on his forehead. "Fuckin difference does it make?"

"You really wanna be that foul huh cuh?" O'shea asked, disgusted. "How could you sit there and say we boys and then pull some shit like this?"

Jason just snarled as he looked away. Jay knew he was wrong but he didn't have an explanation for what he did. For as long as he could remember, he loved Mani and wanted to make it work. But his selfish ways got him to be someone he's not.

"Oh, you aint got shit ta say now huh?" O'shea questioned, nodding his head. "Fuck you Jay. That's why her wack ass gonna have yo bitch ass baby behind bars. You remember that shit. And don't think Mani gonna take care of her either. That's ya'll baby. Make the shit work muthafucka. We aint bro's, friends, none of that shit." O'shea stated, starring Jason down.

He didn't even give Jason a chance to speak. Instead, he turned on his heels and walked back to his truck before leaving the driveway. His jaw clenched, nostrils flared and his clothes was disheveled as he proceeded down the street to hit the freeway. There were red marks on his neck from how tightly Jason was holding him. He didn't care about anything anymore.

This makes the second woman that O'shea dealt with and Jason got babies by both of them. He worried about how this would shape his future with Mani, the girls and how he is supposed to deal with Karin's unborn child being the sibling to Mani's daughter, Blessing.

O'shea cried silent tears. He has been through so much In a short period of time and afraid for what the future may hold for him and the woman that he wants to make an honest woman out of.