4 | Big Drama

O'shea

O'shea

Later on that day

Los Angeles, California

I sipped my drink as I stared at Karin stare back at me with bedroom eyes. We were downtown at this exclusive Japanese restaurant named Nobu Los Angeles.

I don't know what that shit was about between Mani and I back at the house, but with his fine ass woman of mine sitting in front of, who gives a shit?

Karin looked extra good I could reach across this table and eat her as my whole meal.

Her hair was in a long jet-black bob and she has this brown shirt that made her titties look extra pushed up and not to mention her pants that made her ass look colossal in them.

She was fine as hell. My lil china doll.

That's what I call her since her eyes is slanted like she's Asian, but that ass is black

We've been here bout 30 minutes and the service were on point. The mood was right, the lights was dimmed down, and it made the vibe way more intimate.

For a Japanese restaurant, it sure did have a little Bollywood culture running through here, which was cool.

The day I met Karin, the shit was crazy. I was going to pick up my mom from the hair salon down in Compton called Sister's Touch.

It doesn't matter how much money my family have; my momma still keeps it G and get her hair done by the same shop since the 80's.

When I stepped in the shop, a lot of woman would try to get my attention, but Karin had that immediately.

She was at her station, working her magic on some young girl, hooking her "Unit" as she like to say, up and "Beatin her face to the gods".

Another crazy ass phrase she likes to use. It was like we clicked instantly, exchanging numbers and face timing, spending a lot of time until I manned up and asked her to be my woman.

She was like she knew I was gonna be her man the day she saw me walk in the shop.

Obviously, she can tell the future, right?