12

After 10 minutes of bouncing and rocking, Jack was finally back to sleep. I was in a substantially better mood in spite of being interrupted by crying. But this wasn't apart of the plan Xander mapped out for me. He didn't talk about the possibility of having a baby cry while I was trying to seduce my ex. I could just walk in there and finish what I started, right? What if he wasn't in the mood anymore? FUCK.

Luckily, the twins were still sound asleep.

I nervously chewed on the inside of my cheek as my feet padded on the cold hardwood floor.

The sight before my eyes was one I'd never seen before in my life, but I couldn't say I hated it because in any case it was hot. Ashton lied in my bed fully unclothed, one hand behind his head and his other hand pumping his length. His eyes closed, eyelashes fluttering every time he'd jerk his hips into his hand. He let out a long sigh as he quickened his pace and-

"ASHTON!" I squeezed my eyes shut, almost turning on my heels and leaving the room. "What are you doing?!"

"Well you left me here." I looked between my fingers and he was still lying there as if I had never walked in. "So I decided to sort myself out." He smiled.

"On my bed?!" I exclaimed in a whisper, throwing my hands down. It was not really a problem...

"Where else would it be appreciated?" Ashton's hand came to halt.

"I don't know? Maybe the bathroom...?" Or just right where you're at, so I can watch.

"T, get your ass over here." He sat up, beckoning me over with his finger.

I sighed, locking the door behind me and crawling onto the bed.

"Since Jack decided to be selfish and take you from me..." Ashton pushed me down on the mattress and hovered over me. "I didn't get a chance to see what's underneath this." He tugged at the flannel.

"I'm hiding my bear fur under this thing."

"That's even hotter than I imagined!" He chuckled, slowly unbuttoning each button with ease. Too slow for my liking. He peeled the shirt from my body, his hot palms dragging down my arms, leaving goosebumps and making my heart go into overdrive. This was what I should be feeling with Dick, but he hadn't touched me in three months.

"Did you buy this to wear for me?" Ashton teased, poking at my stomach.

"I bought it to tempt the clients I work with."

"So basically me." He stated, his hands running along my sides

For someone who was trying to finish himself off, he was taking this way too gradual.

"Sadly enough, I have no idea how to get you out of this odd construction of material..." He frowned, pulling at the lace.

"I'll take it from here." I pushed him to his back, straddling him. If I wanted this now I'd take charge. I might burst if I let Ashton have dominance.

"Actually put the flannel back on." He reached for the shirt, throwing it over my shoulders. I slipped my arms through, then rested my hands on his chest. "You'd just look so hot letting me fuck you with it on." He murmured on my lips. We stayed with our lips barely brushing until I forced our lips together.

"How do you get your kisses to fill me with electricity?" I deemed the question rhetorical and continued a line of kisses down his jaw to his neck. I'd give him something to show off while he was at rehearsals, I'd give him something to show everybody that he was mine and not Sarah's. I sucked on his neck and he grabbed my ass, only making me suck harder.