20 - Courage

Jimin fumbled with his keys, pushing the door open to see the apartment empty and of course Yoongi was no where in sight. His eyes widened in shock when he saw the disaster of scattered furniture and broken items all over the once neat living room. 

"That fucking asshole." Jimin scuffed picking up the knocked over chairs, placing them back onto their designated spot and tossing broken glass from shattered pictures frames. He knelt down to see the most recent photo of him and Yoongi, it was of them celebrating their first year anniversary, back when the other man was a much more decent person and when Jimin was proud to be his.   

Jimin closed his eyes holding tightly to the broken frame trying to understand where the sweet boy he knew throughout his childhood had gone, trying to figure out how and when the hell did become so malicious and repulsive. He knew there was no real point in dragging this relationship on any longer, not when his heart was beating for another now. 

Minutes after cleaning up the mess his shitty boyfriend did, he jumped into the shower to clean himself up.

Jimin didn't actually want to wash away the evidence of Jungkook off of his skin, he was willing to wear the mans musky scent on himself forever, to always cherish the tender kisses and gentle touches the young father blessed him with last night.

But Jimin recalled sweating up a storm at the night club and in Jungkook's bed, plus he was still stained with dry cum that belonged to himself and the other man, so he knew he needed to eventually shower.

Moments later and he stepped out to change into comfortable clothing. He had put on a v neck t-shirt not afraid to show off the endless hickies on his neck and chest, he didn't a fuck what Yoongi thought anymore, because after today he didn't plan on ever calling him his boyfriend again. 

Jimin was brushing back his dirty blonde hair when he heard someone entering the apartment, it was Yoongi finally making it home and it really didn't surprise the other man anymore that he wasn't home earlier. "That asshole was probably out cheating again." Jimin said to himself before stepping out of the bedroom to see his boyfriend glaring with fiery eyes.

"You think you can fucking cheat on me bitch?" The blue haired man growled marching towards Jimin, his eyes burning holes into the other as he reached his hands out to grab onto Jimin's small shoulders, pressing hard and violently shaking him as he screamed in his face. 

"No one touches you but me!" He was grasping him tightly enough to leave bruises on his arms. "Owe! Get the fuck off!" Jimin yelled forcefully pushing him back to see him stumble and stare at him with emotions of surprised and anger, since Jimin had never fought back against him.

Yoongi slowly began to smirk seeing the smaller man frowning and rubbing his sore arms glaring daggers at him, "Cut the brave act, you look more sexy when you're in distress babe." He said licking his lips, making his way towards Jimin again but this time unbuttoning his pants.

"What? You're insane!" Jimin said angrily, clenching his hands into fist. He couldn't understand where sudden courage came from but knew that he no longer desired Yoongi's touches. Not after he tasted the sweetness of Jungkook's lips and even though things were messy between them right now, the young father was when only man he wanted from now on.

"No you're my boyfriend so that means I can touch you whenever I fucking want to." He said standing with his pants zipper open, his erection obviously poking out under his boxers.

"You do not fucking own me, you've cheated on me and forced yourself onto me several times and that fucking ends today!" Jimin asserted, walking forward trying to push past Yoongi who forcefully and suddenly threw him onto couch in a quick motion. He hovered over the smaller male pressing his erection on his crotch all while he kept Jimin's hands pinned above his head.

"You don't think that father actually likes you do you?" Yoongi questioned grinding his hips forward groaning at the friction. "That's none of your fucking business! Get the hell off of me!" Jimin spat between his teeth, squirming under the other to get free.

"Babe he only want your body, stay with me I love you." Yoogni said grinding faster and faster, dying to thrust into Jimin's tight entrance just like the other times. 

"Let me fucking go!." Jimin shouted but the blue haired man didn't reply, he just leaned his mouth in, leaving sloppy disgusting kisses on his boyfriends neck, biting over the already bruised hickes left by another. "STOP!" Jimin kept yelling but still he didn't listen, he just lowered one hand now and slithered it down the Jimin's pants to grab at his soft member. "PLEASE YOONGI STOP! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Jimin began cry at the aggressive and touches,  Yoongi was growing angry against his unwillingness of the other, he kept squirming and moving his head, so he blinded by his rage, lifted his balled up fist ready to quiet Jimin down with several punches to teach him not to fight against him again, but Jimin saw it coming. He quickly and forcefully bit down hard on the mans arm making him jolt back and shriek in pain. 

Then Jimin took his chance and kicked hard against Yoongi's hard erection, making him double over in agony and stumbled onto the ground. "You fucking bitch!" He gasped between his breathe, feeling winded from the sudden attack.  

Jimin hurriedly stood up and marched over to Yoongi, who was still rubbing on his painful erection, he crouched own next to him and angrily growled in his husky voice, "Get the hell out! Go to Hoseok if you want I don't give a fuck but we are fucking over!"

Yoongi scuffed, slowly helping himself up, "You'll be calling me to return here babe, he doesn't actually want you....when are you just going to accept that you're only good for fucking nothing more." He chuckled grabbing his keys. 

Jimin's only response was a heavy scuff as he glared with hateful eyes that watched Yoongi stumble still crouching over making his way towards the exit of the apartment. Jimin sighed feeling a wave of relief wash over him as he was finally cleansed from the strain of misery his boyfriend was causing him lately.

The petite male plopped back down onto the couch and frantically began to search for his phone, he wanted to call Jungkook and ask how Jaehyun was doing but no matter where he searched he couldn't find it. He figured he lost at the club unaware that Yoongi been broke that shit, so he rushed out to buy a new one, he so desperately needed the fresh air anyways.

Jimin was out buying the latest new Iphone (even though I'm team android), when he stepped out of the store he nearly lost his balance when he collided with another person. "Oh my apologizes sir." Jimin bowed quickly but when he brought his head up he saw the one person he hoped not to see even though they worked together. "Oh...Hosoek." the smaller said scuffing and continuing his walk down the street.

"Jimin wait!" Hoseok called out with an obvious cracked voice making Jimin turn around to cast his vision on his once close friend, he could see that his cheeks were stained with tears, and his red watery eyes made it obvious that he'd been crying for prolonged period of time, and excessively for that matter. 

"What do you want? Did you want to gloat that Yoongi is with you now? Because before you think all high and mighty of yourself I'll have you know that I fucking kicked him out so of course he's now with you, his secret whore lover." Jimin spat viciously.

He felt bad and almost guilty for spitting out such harsh words, seeing the tears well up in the others already pained filled eyes but then again Hoseok was the one that stabbed him in the back when he began fucking around with his former boyfriend.

"I...I wanted to apologize." Hosoek said in the tiniest saddest whispered, his red watery eyes unable to lock with the other man he once considered his closest friend.

Jimin sighed, he was not in the mood to continue with his former friends sudden compulsion for redemption, "It's way to late for that Hobi." He said frowning before turning away from him, not knowing that he too was suffering at the hands of Min Yoongi. 

I'm really trying to make these chapters interesting but my brain isn't working 😭😭😭