10 - Romantic Feelings

Jungkook was driving to work that morning when he saw a familiar convertible on the same road as him. A blue haired male in the drivers side and the cute dirty blonde haired coach leaning his head on the others shoulder.

The two didn't notice Jungkook parked next to them while they waited for the red light to change so all he did was watch Jimin lean into grab the other males face with his adorable tiny hands to brush their lips together, smiling happily as they kissed over and over.

Jungkook felt his ears turn red and face burn as jealously crept into his little confused heart. He frowned while he kept staring, seeing the two so damn happy was making his emotions go haywire. "So they are dating!" Jungkook mumbled to himself, "God what I would give to feel those lips on every part of me, lucky fucking bastard." Jungkook spat bitterly, rubbing at his face, groaning as the mere thought of it was making him aroused. 

It wasn't until the car behind him honked for him to go since the light was on green for a while now that Jungkook pushed the thoughts away as he finally made it to work, the entire drive was a blue all he could do was think about Jimin and how happy he was making someone else. It was frustrating because he didn't know Yoongi but he could tell that he wasn't right for him with just a single glance. 

"Good morning Mr Jeon!" The friendly receptionist beamed when Jungkook entered the office, her hair was done extra nice today and her lips were colored even brighter than the day before but Jungkook didn't notice because he was looking past her to peak over Seokjin's office. "Good morning Lena. Is Seokjin in a meeting?" Jungkook asked taking the coffee cup.

"No, he just arrived also but he does have a conference in an hour." Lena said with her big smile hoping for the man to notice her pretty appearance. Jungkook sadly didn't, instead he thanked her and walked over towards the office, immediately being greeted by the tall, older law firm owner. "Good morning Jungkook!" The man announce bringing his attention up from his stacks of folders. 

"Hey, look um, I have a question." Jungkook mentioned nervously, he glanced behind him to see that Lena was curiously looking in their direction. With a friendly smile he waved at her and quickly shut the door, wiping the sweat off his brow and fanning his flustered face. Seokjin frowned seeing his employee acting weird, but Jungkook was young and single so he blamed it on hormones. 

"What is the problem Jungkook?" Seokjin asked genuinely worried because Jungkook was starting to breath rapidly, like he was panicking as he stood next to the chair debating whether to sit down and talk or run out of the office instead. Jungkook gulped and paced a little as he began mumbling words out, hoping that soon they'd make some sense.  

"Umm, so this is totally stupid, and will probably offend you and other people out there, but is there a chance that someone could potentially, randomly I mean, like maybe have romantic feelings for the same sex. Like, how and when did you know that you were gay?" Jungkook questioned making Seokjin nearly choked on the hot coffee he was sipping. 

"Well, yeah because I didn't know that I actually preferred men until I met my gorgeous husband." Seokjin declared with a fond smile. Jungkook sighed and ultimately sat in the chair, eyes darted directly at the older male, "Okay but how did you know that it wasn't just a simple admiration for the other?" Jungkook continued on with curiosity. 

"Well I knew I loved him romantically when all I could think about were his deep dimples and the way he dorkly smiled at me whenever I entered through the same courtroom he was at." Seokjin said and Jungkook just watched the man stare off into the distance as he was remembering his husbands features and the day he boldly asked him out after wrapping up a case.

"Okay but say hypothetically I thought another man was handsome, beautiful even...." Jungkook spoke with a smile forming on his face before nervously moving his vision down to the burgundy desk in embarrassment. "And, what if I found myself thinking about kissing him and feeling on his body....." Jungkook mumbled out, breathing heavily at the thought of Jimin whimpering sinfully under him.