11 - Forced Intimacy

Soccer practice ran on for another 45 minutes and the children were way passed the point of exhaustion, thankfully though it was Friday and they would have the whole next day to rest up before their first game that was scheduled on Sunday. All the parents and children were heading off to their homes but Jaehyun stayed to help Jimin pack of the equipment again which worked out in Jungkook's favor because he was able to talk the pretty coach for a bit.

Jungkook approached Jimin who's lips spread into a smile when they were close to each other again, "Jimin, I wanted to ask you something." Jungkook expressed and Jimin merely tilted his head, waiting for the tongue tied male to speak again, but being near Jimin was like being under a trance and Jungkook's never been so damn attracted to anyone in his entire life like this. He felt like a teenager, falling hard for someone for the first time and it was terrifying and confusing at the same time.  

"So, umh, I, I was wondering, if you maybe wanted to possibly, come by our house later tonight for dinner, again? Only if you're not busy of course." Jungkook asked nervously, he knew Jimin didn't have anything else going on because he just over heard his boyfriend making plans with another. Jimin was taken back by the sudden offer, he convinced himself that it was Jaehyun's idea again because he was positive that Jungkook would never be interested him in. 

"Oh, that's nice of you but I cant, I have plans with my friend." Jimin stated, smiling joyfully thinking about how Yoongi promised to take him out to dinner, unaware of how difficult it was for Jungkook to not show the disappointment. His heart sunk seeing the beautiful coach so love-struck for someone who wasn't even deserving of his precious self, but it wasn't his place to give those type of opinions so he accepted and nodded at Jimin's response. 

"Okay, I understand. Either way though, let me know if you change your mind, Jaehyun really loves having you around." Jungkook mentioned in hopes to convince Jimin. It wasn't a complete lie though, the young boy admired the coach a ton but the fathers intentions was to keep Jimin company while his stupid boyfriend fucked around with someone else.

Jimin gave Jungkook a thumbs up and turned away to help Jaehyun who pretty much did all the work for him, the young child soon departed with his son and Jimin was swinging the mesh bag over his shoulder when a jealous and furious voice spoke from behind, startling him. "Why the fuck were you making those eyes at him? Huh?!" Yoongi asked yanking Jimin's arm tightly, most likely bruising it in the process.

"Hey, Yoongi, you're hurting me." Jimin whispered, eyes wide with shock as he gazed around to see that all the parents and children had left now and the only bystanders were the few remaining coaches that continued on cleaning up the field. Jimin's worried eyes were directed back at his boyfriend as he spoke softly, with a crackle in his pretty voice. "Baby, he's the father of the child I'm coaching. Why are you upset with me?" Jimin uttered trying his best to hold his composure because he didn't want everyone eavesdropping into their argument. 

"What the fuck were you two talking about then?" Yoongi questioned, voice full of anger. The blue haired male had gotten even closer to Jimin's face, noticing the slight tremble on his plump lips. "He invited me for dinner, but I declined because I know that we are spending our night together." Jimin expressed flinching when Yoongi vividly grew even more pissed. 

"What the fuck? And why the fuck would he want you at his house? Huh? Are you secretly fucking him behind my back? Is that what it is" Yoongi's questioned were loud, his tone was furious and Jimin was shaking uncontrollably now, thinking of ways to not to instigate the altercation anymore. "Baby, no. Please calm down, it doesn't meant what you think it does." Jimin reassured Yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed and released Jimin's arm before ordering him to hurry up as he made his way towards the car, leaving his boyfriend to rub at the pain along his limb and follow behind. Jimin kept his vision on the artificial grass, refusing to see the people's expression that were most likely on him, pitying him for not standing up for himself and for allowing toxic love that like into his life.