14 - Another Chance

Please promise me you all will still love me after this chapter!!!! ❤❤❤😭😭

~ Hours Earlier ~

After Yoongi left the apartment he shared with Jimin he drove to pick up Hoseok. He was planning on taking the other man to the same restaurant he was supposed to take Jimin to for their date. 

"Wow this place is amazing! How sweet of you to bring me here and not Jimin." Hoseok giggled caressing the blue hair that settled on Yoongi's head. The two had just arrived to the restaurant  entrance and soon they were stepping out and handing the keys to the valet waiting on them. 

"Well I wanted to make up to you for being so harsh on you babe." Yoongi commented leaning in to kiss Hoseok's lips, creating little moans at the back of his throat. "Mmhh Yoongi." Hoseok huffed out when his secret lover began to leave kisses along his neck. 

"You're so sweet and caring." Hoseok told Yoongi, enjoying thee perfect moment that he knew didn't belong to him in the first place. 

"Enough talk. Lets go inside and eat quickly, because I cant wait to finish the night inside of you." Yoongi mumbled while he gazed at the person he was using to cheat on his precious boyfriend with.

The two made it inside the luxurious restaurant holding hands, smiling widely making everyone think they were the perfect couple and Hoseok was squealing at how beautiful the place was while they were escorted to their seats.

Hoseok couldn't stop admiring the glorious setting not knowing that Yoongi's was reminded of Jimin's reaction when they first passed by the exquisite restaurant a few months ago, before he started cheating on him and destroying their once perfect love. 

FLASHBACK!!

"Oh my god Yoongi that place is so beautiful! I bet only rich people can eat their though." Jimin spoke while he was squishing his own puffy cheeks, gazing with his beautiful brown eyes at the elegantly sculpted building.

The restaurant was enormous, it contained three floors, waiters moving left to right carrying around fancy plates that were in a foreign language to them. There even was a freaking orchestra playing on each floor while the people dined. It was ridiculously extravagant and Jimin was so mesmerized by it. 

"Then I'll take you one day babe." Yoongi mentioned smiling fondly at Jimin's happy face, he reached out and took of a hold of his boyfriends cute small hand. He placed several kisses along his pretty knuckles loving how Jimin's voice eluded delight. 

"Oh no you don't have to my love, it looks really expensive." Jimin stated but Yoongi shook his head and silenced him with a kiss. "What my lover wants my lover gets." Yoongi insisted giving his boyfriend his innocent harmless gummy smile.

Jimin also flashed his ethereal crescent eye smile back at Yoongi who instantly melted in his seat at the marvelous man in front of him. The sight of Jimin's smile never failed to make the other man's heart palpate crazily and release a sworn of butterflies in his stomach.

"How did I get so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend like you?" Jimin whispered along Yoongi's lips, grazing them softly against his love who's breath hitched for a second before chuckling and pulling his lover in closer for a deeper kiss. 

"I ask myself that too." Yoongi mumbled too quietly for Jimin to even hear him. 

END OF FLASHBACK!!!

Yoongi soon came back from his memory and he was no longer enjoying the restaurant experience anymore or his time with Hoseok. Every time he looked at Hoseok he scolded himself because he knew that it should have been Jimin on the other end of the table smiling happily and giggling his beautiful laugh not Hoseok.