43 - Opening Up

hi i love you all <333

After Jimin gave his statement to Officer Kim Namjoon Jungkook was taking him back to his house, given what happened at the school there was no way he wanted for his boyfriend to be alone. Yoongi was clearly going to be sent to jail, there was too much evidence against him and they were both content, Jimin was happy that he could put all that drama behind him completely and move forward into his future with Jungkook.

"Jungkook I promise you that I'm fine." Jimin giggled, he hadn't even gotten a chance to step a foot out of the car because Jungkook was rushing over to him, opening the door like the gentleman he was and sweeping him off his feet then carrying him bridal style towards the doors of his house. Jimin was declaring that he wasn't even hurt and good to walk on his own but he threw his arms around Jungkook's neck anyways, letting his handsome strong boyfriend pamper him sweetly. 

Regardless of what Jimin said Jungkook continued carried his light body, he was going to make it his mission to show his boyfriend just how much he meant to him and nothing was going to stop him. Jungkook fumbled with the keys a bit before finally opening the doors and walking his lover towards the couch, gently setting him down and kissing his lips instantly. Jimin giggled and dragged him down to lay against his body to devour him more comfortably. 

"Wait, are you sure you're okay? He didn't hurt you, do you want me to get you some ice?" Jungkook questioned worriedly and all Jimin could do was shake his head and smile fondly, there was slight pain along his wrist from where Yoongi grabbed him but it was hardly noticeable with all the caring love and overwhelming happiness he was feeling right now watching Jungkook be so attentive to his feelings, his body and just him in general.

Everything Jungkook did, all the endearing words and supportive actions were ten times stronger than the temporary pain Yoongi caused him while they were dating and today. "I promise you that I'm okay, with you here I'm so much better, trust me Jungkook just having you by my side is all I need." Jimin expressed with tears welling up in his eyes, he tried not to show how fragile he was on the inside but when he blinked the tears were tumbling down. 

"Baby don't be afraid to cry, please don't ever think that I'll judge you or say something mean because that'll never happen. I'm so sorry about everything you had to go through with that fucker, and you don't need to tell me now or share with me the horror you experienced because I'm gonna do everything to make you forget it all." Jungkook professed with his doe eyes sparkling and Jimin was crying, he felt his heart fluttering crazily. 

"Thank you, but I probably should tell you, at least to help you understand why I was so adamant in staying in a relationship that had gotten so toxic. It's a long story though so brace yourself." Jimin sighed, tears stilling falling down his face until Jungkook wiped a few of them away. Jimin sniffled and took in a few deep breathes as he recalled all the memories of his life that lead up until this very day, it had been a roller coaster. 

"My eomma died when I was in middle school, I found it very difficult to mourn her the right way, my father was always working so I was always alone with my feelings and the only thing that comforted me was eating, literally everything in sight." Jimin exclaimed. It was a sore subject, something he wished he could just erase from his mind but it was the source of his self esteem issues and he was tired of being crippled by it. 

"I had gained so much fucking weight, I was so disgusted with myself and it made me fall into an even deeper depression. Well I was bullied of course, as if I wasn't suffering enough with the loss of the only woman I ever loved I had brutally mean comments to deal with also. Kids can be horrible, like why is it necessary to point out the difference in body types, what did me coping with food have anything to do with anyone's else life?"