49 - Lover's On Board

~ Smutttt Warning ~

"Baby, can you eat your food already?!" Jungkook chuckled, he watched as his beautiful fiance continued admiring the diamonds around the slim finger of his left hand, gazing with sparkles in his eyes and his mouth wide open, still in utter shock. "I'm sorry my love, I just can't get over this, I thought you were freaking cheating on me!" Jimin whined finally setting his hand down to set his eyes on the handsome man in front of him.

"I would never do anything that stupid, I love you and only you." Jungkook assured Jimin who as smiling so damn widely, his cheeks were perked up so high that it made his brown orbs disappear, that was Jungkook's favorite feature of the other man.

After the dinner Jungkook and Jimin drove towards the second part of Jungkook's grand surprise, he was going all out tonight for his adorable lover who, without a doubt deserved  it all. They arrived to a boardwalk with several stationed boats and yachts of all shapes and sizes.

"Kookie, should I even ask how much you spent?" Jimin questioned, baffled by the small yacht that they were about to mount onto. "Baby, this is one of Seokjin's ships." Jungkook laughed extending his hand out to pull his lover on board with him. "Money apparently isn't a problem when you don't have children to feed." He snickered earning cute giggles from his fiance.

Jimin stared in astonishment as he stepped onto the ship, he moved towards the rails to gaze at how the city lights shined so aesthetically on the dark water below them. Jungkook took the chance to climbed up towards the flying bridge area to descend them away from the shore and further into the ocean, to grant them some more privacy.

"When did you learn how to navigate a ship?" Jimin questioned when his lover came back down after anchoring the small ship. "From Seokjin, love makes you learn crazy things." He chuckled adorably before spinning the smaller man around and pulling him into his strong arms, he set his large hands on the others luscious curves.

The two men were silent for a moment, Jungkook was back hugging his beautiful lover, nuzzling his face into his soft neck. While Jimin smiled at the touches and watched their city in the distance, feeling the cool night air breeze against them. "Its getting cold out here, maybe we should do something to warm our bodies up, yeah?" Jungkook insisted, his lips leaving wet kisses along his Jimin's neck, hoping he understood what he meant.

"Who needs the ocean view when seeing you completely naked is even better." Jungkook teased pulling his lovers arm as escorted him down the deck and towards the cabin that was waiting for them.

Jimin was getting whiplash with the amount of surprises his fiance continued to give him. In the semi large cabin sat a bed in the middle with fresh white bed sheets, it was covered with several petals that belonged to dark red roses. Jimin's nose quickly picked up the rich scent of sweet vanilla from his favorite candles. He stepped closer to the bed and ran his hand along the soft fabric before smiling back at Jungkook.

Jimin pulled his lover over and made him sit on the edge of the bed, he began to tug at the other mans shirt buttons, fiddling with the pesky round objects that wouldn't come off fast enough so he could feel Jungkook's body already. Jungkook was also eager, so he tore off his shirt, not caring about the sound of material ripping.

The bigger man lied back on the bed, letting his lover remove his pants for him. "You do so much for me, I wanna make you feel special my handsome fiance." Jimin whispered, his small hands running up and down Jungkook's bare sides, brushing past his nipples, making his large body twitch at the excessive stimulation his delicate touches were delivering to his skin.  

"Oh god....that feels so good." Jungkook spoke softly, his eyes were fluttered shut and his arms thrown back above his head as he felt Jimin now run his tongue along his abdominal muscles, traveling up to his harden nipples, twirling at both of them before moving down south again to his balls.

Jimin gently brought Jungkook's balls into his mouth, sucking on them individually before stuffing both into his mouth, he could hear the man huff and feel him tug at his blonde hair. "B-baby!" He moaned softly, over and over, biting at his lip real hard. Jimin soon separated his mouth to run his tongue back up to Jungkook's big cock that was leaking precum now.

The smaller man sucked hard on the dripping swollen tip, tasting his lovers sweet cum and swallowing it up, he wanted to savor more though, so he placed his hands on Jungkook's muscular thighs to hold himself still and he bobbed his head down, all the way to the base of his lovers cock, sucking along the long length, pushing away the urge to gag.

"Fuck! J-Jimin!" Jungkook let out a whiny, embarrassing whimper, but Jimin found it even more arousing hearing his fiance completely break down at his delicious touches. The smaller lifted his head again, a string of saliva that connected him to the other mans length remained in his swollen plump lips as he kissed along Jungkook's torso, working his way up to his neck and landing on his lips again.

Jungkook sat up on the bed, pressing his lips harder against Jimin, his hands began to remove all the pieces of clothing that he still had on. Jimin smirked as he stood completely naked before his lover, who was his licking his lips and trailing his finger tips along the smallers toned thighs and moving them around to cup his round ass with his large hands. Jimin giggled at the hungry behavior as Jungkook pulled him to straddle his body over the petal filled bed. 

"Baby do you want me to prep you first?" The bigger man asked connecting his lips with the others again. "No, I want to feel every inch of your big cock stretching me instead." Jimin responded, bitting hard at his lovers lips.

Jimin positioned himself correctly before slowly falling down onto the hard wet cock. "Ohh aahh!" He cried into Jungkook's mouth who was grunting at the tightly clenching walls he felt around his length. "Baby go slow or you'll be in pain." He softly mumbled, but Jimin was too lost in the pleasure, and he began lifting his hips upward only to slam them back down roughly, moaning loudy as his fiance's length pierced his entrance.

"I love you." Jimin huffed throwing his arms around Jungkook's neck, "I love you more." The other man responded, jolting his hips upwards to meet with his lovers quick movements. Both were moaning and groaning loudly into the others ears before making their lips connect again to sloppily brush them against each other's mouths.

They spent the rest of their night that way, cumming in unison, resting for a bit and repeating the cycle of giving arousing kisses and touches, it was their special night after all, they were celebrating that they were officially betrothed to each other.

~ The Next Day ~

Jungkook and Jimin woke up absolutely exhausted, they could hear their sore muscles scolding them for actually going several rounds of non-stop love making last night, but nonetheless they had the best climaxes both of them have ever experienced and all the achy pains were totally worth it.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's limp, fatigue body off of the cum stained bed, and carried him bridal style towards the deck. "My love put me down, you're going to hurt yourself." Jimin giggled wrapping his arms around his wonderful fiance. Jungkook set his lover down onto the soft plush seats that gave a perfect over look of the water glistening againt the sun rising.  

"I have to start working out again because I already have some intense wild, up all night love making planned for our honeymoon." Jungkook teased leaning into leave a kiss on Jimin's nose and then his forehead.

"Oh my god, I love your stamina but I don't even want to even think about that right now, not while my ass hole is burning." Jimin whined, fake crying and all making Jungkook coo and let out his bunny smile. He hurriedly rushed back down to the cabin to grab a blanket. The two men cuddled up together in the covers and watched the sun continue to set above the horizon, admiring the orange skies and sparkling water. 

~ this chapter was not edited, im lazy leave me be ~