48 - Happiest Man

After Jaehyun left out of the house Jimin was still staring at the closed door. He truly did love the young child and it was a proud moment yet bitterly sweet one seeing him age so gorgeously these past 5 years. He sighed, smiling to himself before spinning around to see Jungkook walking towards him.

The bigger man pressed his petite boyfriends body against the shut door and connected his mouth to the beautiful juicy lips of the others. "Lets go and get ready for our date baby." He whispered planting a few kisses that eventually lead down to the crook of Jimin's neck. The smaller nodded and spoke softly. "O-okay." Jungkook could still leave him breathless, even after all these years.

Jungkook parted and carried a giggly Jimin up the stairs to reach their bedroom. Upon entering the small man saw a brand few outfit already waiting for him on their bed. His boyfriend set him down and he made his way towards it, "Wow, this is beautiful, what's the occasion?"Jimin questioned as he picked up the silk buttoned up long sleeved top, it was black and had small red hearts evenly distributed all over.

"I just thought, no, I knew that you would look amazing in this." Jungkook spoke making his lips brush on the back of Jimin's neck again causing him to let out more adorable giggles at the touch. "But honestly you look even more breathtaking naked......but let's save that for later, yeah?" The man murmured creating small hickies on his boyfriend, making him moan softly.

"Jungkook that wasn't the question!" Jimin squealed, "B-but let's go now, s-so we can get to that part quickly." He huffed before wiggling away to grab this towel and dashing towards the bathroom, leaving Jungkook who without a second thought did the exact same.

Moments later and they arrived at the fancy, expensive restaurant that Jimin absolutely adored. They've only dined there twice since it was pretty pricy and raising a growing teenager and paying bills ain't a walk on the park. And like they always told Jaehyun, whenever he asked for ridiculously over priced things, "money don't grow on trees!".

Jimin watched his handsome boyfriend had over his keys to the valet, his heart was fluttering with joy, obviously, he was with the man of his dreams. But he still had a small doubt that he couldn't help but continue to have that made him feel like Jungkook was being all extra lovey dovey because he was hiding something, a secret he didn't want him to figure it out.

They entered through the doors and a young handsome male host of greeted the two. "Welcome, my name is Youngjae, do you lovely couple have a reservation?" He asked with a big smile on his face and his brown orbs shifting between the two men. "Yes, it's under Jeon Jungkook." The taller man spoke. "Ah yes, Mr Jeon." He expressed excitedly.

The young host picked up two menus and escorted the men towards their reserved table. Jimin stared as they passed by tables where guest were already occupying to move to where the elevators were, apparently their table would be on the top floor. Jungkook linked his hand with Jimin's as their host led them into a secluded room.

Jimin's mouth dropped and his eyes glistened against the lighting from the candles that sat perfectly on the round table. The room was enormous, the walls were painted a dark shade of red and there was even a small stage where a private orchestra band would be playing.

Youngjae set their menus down, "Your server will be here any second. Enjoy." He said smiling before he turned away. "Jungkook, this is too elegant, you shouldn't have, I'm sure this cost way too much." Jimin whispered looking at the expensive items on the menu.

"Baby calm down, you're worth every penny." Jungkook said smiling."You mean every $100, because I doubt they except pennies here." Jimin sassed back making his boyfriend chuckle. "Baby, please leave your worries behind, tonight is about us and our love for reach other. Okay beautiful?"