52 - Future Adventures

Here's the last smuttt scene
😏😏😏😖😖
|---------------------------|

~ Back at the Jeon's residence ~

Junsu had arrived to Jaehyun's house with a change of clothing for the graduation after his parents left. He bit at his bottom lip when he saw his hot boyfriend pull the door open quickly like he was waiting anxiously for him to arrive. "Hello sexy." Jaehyun smirked pulling his smaller boyfriend by his waist to enter into his empty house.

Junsu giggled at the wet kisses on his neck at first but as hands began to roam and soft kisses began to turn into sucking on fleshy skin and soon enough the two were kissing on Jaehyun's bed, already naked and prepped, ready for their endeavors. "Jae, where the condom?" Junsu asked when his boyfriend began to position his swollen cock against his lubricated entrance.

"Baby, we don't need one anymore, because I don't plan on ever having sex with anyone that isn't you." Jaehyun whispered, he leaned his body forward, his hard erection sliding against the others and trailed his slender lips all over his boyfriends neck, making him to shutter at the contact and friction the below.

"D-do you promise?" Junsu questioned between his light huffs, feeling his boyfriend instantly nod. "I promise....I love you." Jaehyun mumbled while his lips began to travel upward, leaving pecks along his lovers skin before biting at his full bottom lip.

"I love you too." Junsu responded back before Jaehyun lifted his body off to lean back. "Turn around." He demanded softly. The smaller in the fastest motion flipped over and propped himself up on his knees, sticking his round bottom out to expose his wet lubricated hole, that was so damn ready for its pounding.

Jaehyun licked at his lips, admiring the beautiful sight, he stroked his hard erection and groaned at his own touch, he felt like he'd burst any second with all the foreplay the two were doing before. He quickly aligned it, then slowly and carefully pushed himself into the warm wet cavern of his sweet boyfriend.

"OHH JAE!!" Junsu cried out, dropping his upper body down into the bed. Jaehyun was still for a moment, he wanted his lover to adjust first. He closed his eyes as his hands gripped onto Junsu's soft, bare hips and began to thrust forward, pulling his hard length out and quickly back in, making him gasp breathlessly.

"F-fuck!" Junsu's moans were muffled, his teeth were biting at the bed covers, while his body experienced the intense pleasure his boyfriend never failed to provide him.

"Ba-baby am I.....hu-hurting you?" Jaehyun could barely even ask, the sensation of Junsu's tight hole was too damn good to stop, even to catch his breath. He continued his fast thrusting pace inside his boyfriend waiting for his response.

"N-NO! HARDER P-PLEASE!" Junsu begged lifting his head up to scream louder. His hands were taking a hold onto the edge of Jaehyun's bed frame so he could push himself back to meet with the other males thrust. He was desperate for more pleasure, he was desperate for his boyfriend to wreck his ass really hard and really good.

Jaehyun took only a second to comply, he moved his hands down to grip his fingers firmly onto his boyfriends round ass cheeks, pulling him back inhumanly harder, slamming his swollen length inside Junsu even further, now reaching his special sweet spot.

"OOH MY.....AHH JAE!!" Junsu screamed, his body was trembling, feeling immense stimulation against his prostate. Soon his cum was expelling all over his boyfriends bed sheets. "I-I'm gon--....f-fuck!" Jaehyun grunted hard, barely able to speak as his orgasm took over his whole body, making him shoot his warm cum deep inside his lover.

The room was silent now, only the two males heavy breathing could be hard while they tried to recover from their pleasured highs. Jaehyun leaned forward and left kisses along Junsu's bare, sweaty back. "T-that's feels so much better raw." He chuckled softly.

"Mhh oh my god yes." Junsu whispered back. Jaehyun slowly pulled out, immediately seeing his sweet lovers red, gaping hole spill his cum out, the white sticky substances was slowly leaving a trail down to Junsu's perfectly pink balls and dripping onto the already soiled bed sheets. He smiled at the satisfying sight and lied next to his boyfriend, he pulled his smaller body closer to spoon him.

Junsu shut his eyes and let out little giggles as his boyfriends nuzzled into his neck to kiss and caress his skin with his lips. Shortly after their disoriented feeling from their climax ended the smaller remembered something, he lifted his head up off the bed and glanced at the alarm clock on his boyfriends desk. "Oh shit, Jae the time!" He panicked with a cracked voice from all the screaming earlier. Jaehyun shifted his gaze to the clock noticing that now they only had 30 minutes to get ready and arrive to their own graduation on time.

The taller male jolted upward nearly falling off the bed. "Shit! Let's go shower baby." He ordered rushing to grab two towels. Junsu lifted himself off the bed easily, but the second he tried to stand on his feet, his thighs and the sharp pain in his rear immediately made him fall back onto the bed. "Fuck Jae!" He whined, "I won't be able to walk across the stage!"

"Don't be mad at me, you were the one begging for it harder." Jaehyun teased pecking his boyfriends forehead and handing him some pain killers. "Shut up and get me some water!" The smaller male laughed. Jaehyun had to help poor Junsu into the shower and help him wash up if they were planning to make it on time. 

Soon enough they arrived at their high school for their graduation and by some divine miracle they actually made it on time. The two followed the other classmates and took their designated seats that sat on the auditorium stage for their families to see them. "Oh god, I spotted your appa and he looks likes he wants to murder you." Junsu whispered as he leaned forward to inform his boyfriend who was sitting in the row ahead of him.

Jaehyun panicked imagining exactly which father was giving him the scolding eyes. He carefully shifted his gaze to the fourth row were he could practically feel the father burning holes with his angry intense glare.

"I'm so fucking dead." Jaehyun uttered to himself, but then he moved his vision to see two small hands giving him an adorable wave. It was his appa Jimin who was smiling widely at him, he chuckled when he saw his appa lightly smacking his husbands arm so he could stop frowning.

Jaehyun had tears forming in his eyes while he smiled and waved back to the two incredible men that raised him together these past 8 years. He was more than grateful for their immense love and support. He never thought that even after all the pain and sorrow of losing his eomma at such a young age, he would able to feel happiness again, but that's exactly what life gave him.

A lovely boyfriend with whom he wants to share everything with and another wonderful father who completed the broken Jeon family. 

Jaehyun glanced behind him to give a warm bunny grin at his gorgeous boyfriend. Junsu saw the tears in his eyes fall, so he quickly swiped them away and smiled back, pinching at his cheeks. "I love you, and I can't wait to see what adventures the future holds for us, whatever it is I want you to always be by my side." Jaehyun whispered to Junsu.

"I love you too and I can't wait either." The smaller male replied leaning in to kiss his boyfriends small lips tenderly before returning their attention towards their principal who was now starting the ceremony, ready to hand the students their high school diplomas.

FIN

Thank you all so much for reading, I'll miss you all. 😄😄😄💜💜💕💕💕😭😭😭