08 - First Practice

Yoongi never came back home that night and naive Jimin kept convincing himself that his blue haired boyfriend was just staying at a friend's house until their fight blew over, he repeated that thought even though his heart believed something else. Jimin didn't want to accept it, and he continued denying the obvious because he couldn't see just how toxic their relationship was.  

Jimin started his morning like everyday, walking to work and greeting Hoseok at the front door of the school again, "Hey Hobi!" Jimin beamed smiling at him. "Hey Jimin. You seem happy this morning." Hoseok stated as they both walked inside the school together, heading towards the teachers lounge.

"Why wouldn't I be happy?" Jimin was internally suffering and falling apart but he didn't show it. He just kept flashing his beautiful smile to the world, burying his pain in the deepest corners of his heart.

"Oh nothing, so um, are you excited to start our first day of soccer practice?" Hoseok questioned, seeing Jimin's smile morph into something more sincere this time. "Yeah, I can't wait to get out in the field again, I love teaching soccer, seeing the happy faces of the children mastering a trick is always a bonus." Jimin responded happy to still be practicing his favorite sport even after his school years were long gone. 

Hoseok and Jimin were soon in the staff lounge, rummaging through the counters to begin making coffee for Jimin and himself. Jimin pulled out his phone as he waited for he caffeine goodness and frowning silently because his boyfriend hadn't texted him yet, not to say good morning, I love you or give details about his whereabouts. Jimin sighed and decided to text him first, like he always did.

Jimin
Hi baby

I'm sorry about last night, I hope you're okay 

please come home tonight

I love you😙😙

Jimin watched it turn to read but he didn't get a response back, and he was starting to become worried that something happened to Yoongi, he always came home and he always texted him back. Jimin glanced over to see Hoseok sipping his coffee and giggling to himself while he typed away on his phones keyboard and Jimin couldn't help but feel envious, he had no idea if Hoseok was dating anyone but who ever it was sure did make him happy. 

Yoongi wasn't always like this before, he used to be the sweetest to Jimin, showering him with flowers and gifts for no reason, making love to him passionately every night and massaging him after soccer practices but lately he has not been the nicest lover. Jimin wanted that man back, he wanted for Yoongi to return to the way he was before but he never expressed it out of fear that his boyfriend would get the wrong idea and think he wasn't happy with him anymore. 

Jimin

Baby please don't be made at me

I'm sorry for upsetting you

Please respond❤

Jimin didn't know how stupid he was being, he was always the one to beg and plead for the others attention. When Yoongi would get angry and push him away Jimin would be the one to fight for their relationship, he didn't want to give up on their love even though deep down he knew it was broken.