26 - Confession

Okay, this chapter is weird, please skip and carry on with your life. 😐😐

"So did you really catch your appa kissing your soccer coach?" Junsu asked Jaehyun who was frowning at the memory. The two young males were sitting at the dining room table, enjoying the afternoon snack Irene made them. Jaehyun was picked up after school by the Lee family since his father had to work late that day, completing the work he was having trouble catching up on with everything crumbling around him. 

"Yeah, please don't remind me, it was so gross! How could he do that? It's wrong!" Jaehyun expressed chewing his food aggressively and making Junsu go silent, not wanting to up his best friend who had been distressed the entire day thinking about the events that happend over the weekend. Junsu had over heard his parents talking, both of them discussing the topic of same sex relationships and giving their own opinions on Jungkook's dilemma. 

Soon the two boys were heading upstairs with their backpacks, shuffling through their backpacks to bring out the homework their teachers assigned for that night. Junsu watched Jaehyun lost in his own thoughts and he knew that he shouldn't have brought the subject up again but Jaehyun's reaction about his fathers dating life was bothering him and he wanted a little more clarification. 

"Jae? When you said that your appa kissing your coach was gross, was it because it was your appa with someone else or because he was kissing another man?" Junsu asked nervous to hear his best friends answer, he wanted to know but he was also scared of the truthful and honest remark about the idea of same gender relationships that Jaehyun had in his mind.  

"Both!" Jaehyun shouted as he hauled out a large textbook from his backpack and his writing notebook. He stood up and walked over to the other boys desk and sat in one of the chairs. He opened up to textbook and began to solve the mathematical problems alone and distraught. Pushing away the horrible image he saw.

Junsu frowned, he's only 10 years old and he knew not everyone approved of people of the same gender dating, getting married and having kids but he did. Junsu truly just wanted the world to be happy, and not afraid to show off how they really felt on the inside because he was starting to question his preference already and it hurt a lot that his closest friend, Jaehyun was so against it.

The small neighbor boy sighed and didn't question it any further, he gathered his school work and made his way towards the same desk that Jaehyun was already sitting at. Jungkook's son was having a difficult time concentrating on his homework, reoccurring images of his father being happy and smiling with someone else that wasn't his mother made his small eyes dispense tears onto his papers. 

Junsu noticed the sniffles and when he looked over to Jaehyun he could see droplets all over his homework and his hands trembling. "Jae are you okay?" He asked sweetly and gently placing a hand on his back and rubbing at it soothingly. Jaehyun shook his head and hid is little face with his even smaller hands as he sobbed hard into them. "No! I'm not!" Jaehyun shouted, it was muffled by his palm but the pain in his tone was obvious. 

"It's not fair to eomma, it's not fair that she is dead and my appa is kissing other people!" He stopped to sniffle into his hands. "And with a man, it's so embarrassing and wrong!"

"But...why do you feel that way? Love isn't specific, it doesn't discriminate against color or gender." Junsu said extending his hand out to stroke the boys black hair. "And maybe your eomma wants him to be happy and continue with his life instead of being sad over her memory, like you are being."

Jaehyun cried even harder and the neighbor boy scurried out of his chair to bring his best friend in for a comforting hug. Junsu held Jaehyun's head close to his small chest and rubbed his miniature hand over the others back as he continued to let his frustrated emotions spill out.