07 - Others Accusations

~~ SMUT WARNING ~~

Jimin sniffled but smiled as his blurred eyes fixated on the familiar blue hair man that he called his boyfriend. Yoongi had his arm swinging out of the opened window, "Hop in babe." He said sweetly and the petite man quickly rushed over to passenger side, giving the other soft a kiss on his cheek.

Yoongi began to drive his car down the rode, feeling his lover cling onto his free hand, still sniffling. "Why were you crying?" He asked arching an eyebrow in his direction. 

"Oh, well I didn't think you would come to pick me up, you, you sounded busy." Jimin peeped softly, avoiding his boyfriends dark eyes. 

"Babe you know I always got you." Yoongi assured, flashing his precious gummy smile, making Jimin instantly melt and in that moment the smaller male felt so lucky to have an adorable caring man that loved him as much he loved him.

Now Jimin felt guilty as hell for finding Jaehyun's father so damn attractive but there's no harm in thinking he's hot, he's not even gay so it's not like it makes a difference right? Plus he was one hundred percent perfectly loyal to Yoongi.

"I love you." Jimin mumbled bringing his boyfriends hand up to leave little kisses along his knuckles. 

"Yeah...me too. So why where you down here anyways?" Yoongi asked changing the subject.

"Oh I, one of the kids invited me and I couldn't say no, he's to dang adorable. I can't wait to have a child of my own." Jimin beamed making Yoongi nearly choke on the fresh air that was rushing in from the window. 

"You really, actually want to have kids?" Yoongi questioned but a tone of disgust in his voice. 

"Yeah! Don't you want kids, with me?" Jimin asked smiling widely. 

"Jimin, we've only been dating for like 2 years. I don't know if I want the responsibilities of children." Yoongi responded back before he heard the other man chuckle. "I'm not saying now. Later on in life." Jimin reassured his boyfriend. 

Jimin smiled to himself gazing out the window, happily thinking about their future together, hoping that they would eventually start a family, just like Jimin's has always wanted. Yoongi remained silent though, he didn't want to get into that discussion with his boyfriend, not when he knew wasn't sure of how their relationship could go later on.

The car ride lasted another few minutes with Jimin holding onto his lovers hand, and Yoongi gripping back tightly and soon enough the two reached their home. Jimin had rushed straight to their room, bouncing on the bed and snuggling into the cold bed-sheets that he's been missing all day while Yoongi stood at the door smiling at how precious his boyfriend acted. 

"Baby come here!" Jimin whined with a cute pout, his eyes attentively watching the other man take off his jacket and then his shirt, tossing it to the side somewhere as he made his way over to his pleading lover. 

"Lets pick up were we left off, yeah?" Yoongi murmured pressing his lips onto the plump ones that belonged to his boyfriend. "Mhh yes!" Jimin giggled between their kisses. 

Yoongi began working his way down Jimin's soft peachy scented neck, parting only so to tug off the petite males shirt. Jimin threw his head back, letting out his breathless moans when Yoongi leaned back into his body, but this time placing his lips on one of his hard nipples.

"Aahh, mmmhh!" Jimin whimpered softly, his hands were caressing his boyfriends tainted blue hair. His eyes fluttered shut as he melted against the bed under the others mans lust filled touches. 

Yoongi soon was unbuttoned his pants, sliding them all the way off while he trailed his kissing down to Jimin's bare abdomen. He helped his boyfriend out of his pants as well and moved back to admire the beautiful body under him. "Fuck, you're so damn sexy!" Yoongi mumbled under his breathe, not wasting another second to lean in again and kiss Jimin's toned body, and venturing down to his hard erection.