45 - Bonding

#1 TopJungkook 😲😲💜💜💜 I love you all for supporting me 😭😭💕💕

As months and years went by the new families bond continued to prosper. It wasn't weird at all for Jaehyun having his father's boyfriend living with them. He was just genuinely happy that his father found someone that could bring a smile to his face on the daily bases. In fact Jaehyun actually liked having Jimin around, not only was he fun to play soccer around with but he was very attentive and extremely caring towards the young child even if the he wasn't his biological son.

"Good morning my love." Jungkook whispered to his lovely boyfriend as he left kisses all over his puffy face. "Kookie, do you have to wake me up so early?" Jimin giggled lightly pushing the man away to snuggle into the blankets some more but Jungkook was not letting him escape that easily. The man swiftly pulled on the covers, making the cold air hit the smallers bare chest, he watched Jimin shiver to himself until he pressed his warm large body against him.

"There is no way in hell I am leaving without saying good morning and telling you how much I love you.....because, I love you so damn much." Jungkook mumbled, his lips on the sweet soft skin of his beautiful lovers neck. 

"Kookie! You've been doing this every morning for the past 4 years!" Jimin laughed uncontrollably at the tickling feeling, until the man started using his tongue to lick and suck on his skin, now he was moaning. "Mmhh, d-do you have to go to work on a Saturday? Stay home and make love to me all day." Jimin spoke between his heavy huffs as Jungkook continued his arousing touches. 

Jimin's handsome boyfriend traveled his lips all cross his chest before reaching his lips again. "Mhm baby how I wish I could stay here but Seokjin and I have to finalize the papers today.....they're going to be processed Monday morning." Jungkook declared after he parted his eager mouth away from his lover, "I'll let you sleep now because tonight we'll make love until we're completely exhausted."

"I look forward to that." Jimin lightly chuckled, pushing the bigger man away again and grabbing the covers, rolling up into a little human burrito. Jungkook cooed at the beautiful sight of his tiny boyfriends adorable behavior and kissed his forehead before he got himself dressed.

The father sneakily made his towards his 15 year old sons room to spy on him and make sure the teenager was in his bed and not next door with the neighbor boy. It's not that Jungkook doesn't like the two boys hanging around together so much, he's just worried the two would try experimenting with each other before they were even ready.

Jungkook and Jaehyun had the sex talk about two years ago and to say it was awkward as hell was the biggest understatement of the century. The father and his son were both internally cringing as Jungkook explained straight sex and gay sex, just so to make sure the boy would be safe depending on whichever route he took. 

Jungkook stood at the slightly opened door, admiring how handsomely his son had grown up to be. These past four years just flew by so quickly and it honestly scared the father realizing that soon his only child would soon be leaving the comfort of their home and venturing out into the world without him. Nonetheless he was proud and hopeful because he knew he raised a great, well behaved child.

Hours later and Jimin woke up, he was downstairs making breakfast for himself and Jaehuyn. "Good morning sweetie!" He beamed holding two full plates of food while he smiled at the adolescent boy with groggy eyes and messy hair entering the kitchen. "Good morning Jimin, where's appa?" The teenage boy said with his deepening voice as he searched around the kitchen for his father. 

"He had to go into work today but he'll be back soon....is everything okay?" Jimin asked after he set the their plates on the table and turned his attention back to the boy. "Yes, everything is fine." Jaehyun mumbled and began helping the man by grabbing two glass cups, pouring orange juice before taking them to the same table. "I just wanted to ask him if he can take me to the mall to buy a new outfit, I'm taking Junsu to the movies later on." He spoke timidly.