09

You

I watched as Jungkook stuffed the food inside his mouth almost choking in the process, "Calm down Kook." I pushed the glass of water at him, "Sorry, I didn't ate anything since this afternoon." Jungkook said finally swallowing his food.

"Your boss needs to let you rest." I shook my head and just patted his head lightly, "By the way, how was work today?" I asked while poking the piece of meat with my chopstick. "The usuals, keying in data here and there. Nothing much, how about you?" Jungkook asked looking up at me.

I played with my food nervously contemplating if I should tell him or not. Jungkook is very... aggressive when it comes to the ones he loves getting hurt and that includes me. Jungkook paused noticing my hesitation, "Did something happened at work?" He asked.

"N-nothing."

Damn it Y/N.

Jungkook frowned and put his chopsticks down on the table, "Y/N, tell me. Did anything happened?" He asked again but this time in a low voice, I sighed and braced myself. "A burglar broke in the daycare while I was staying back." I said, I quickly noticed his eyes darkened and clenched his fist in anger.

"But... I didn't get hurt, I escaped and Mr. Kim helped me." I quickly said trying to calm down the enraged bunny. "You didn't tell me? Do you not trust me Y/N?" Jungkook sighed leaning his back against the chair. I felt guilty instantly.

"It's not that Kookie, I didn't tell you because you tend to be aggressive over this stuff."

"Of course I'll be aggressive! I care about my friend, damn it Y/N! You're the only friend I have that I actually trust!" Jungkook flung his arms up in the air, "Okay, I'm sorry Kookie. I'll tell you if anything happens to be again." I pouted at him, "Promise?" He stuck out his pinky and I just laughed before intertwined our pinky fingers together.

"I promise."

"I don't know what to do." I sighed and just rubbed my temple on stress, I just reveived a call from the building owner he said he has to take back the building since I couldn't pay for the rent for this month. Basically, I'm now jobless and the money left in my account would last me for a month or less if I don't start saving money.

I already told Moonbin and he said it's okay because he'll find another job. Now that just leaves me, a jobless 20 year old women who can't pay her rent next month. "I need to find a job soon." I sighed and grabbed my coat and purse before heading out to town, I decided to apply at stores or even cafes while waiting for my resume to get accepted by other daycares.

I stopped by at a café that i always go to and just entered, the familiar smell of coffee filled my nostrils and I head to the cashier. "Hey Y/N, the usuals?" The worker or Hyeri asked, "I'm not here for coffee today Hyeri, I'm here if there's any vacancy left for me." I told her making her frown, "What? Why?" She asked, "It's complicated." I sighed while resting my arm on the counter.

"Well, we are running low with extra help in the kitchen but I'll go and ask my boss first." Hyeri said before heading to the back, I looked around the café admiring how simple and cozy the decorations are. It wasn't too fancy or shabby, but it's very relaxing for me if I get stressed over work or the bills.

"Y/N?"

I turned around to see a man in his 30s smiling at me, "Yes." I stood up straightly, "My name is Leeteuk, the owner of this café. I hear that you want to apply here?" Leeteuk asked and I nodded, "Follow me." He said and walked ahead, I glanced over Hyeri to gave me an encouraging look before I followed Leeteuk inside his office.

"Sit please."

I sat on the chair across his desk and nervously played with my fingers. "So Y/N... tell me about yourself." Leeteuk started clasping his hands together and resting it on top of the desk. "Well, my name is Han Y/N I'm 20 years old. I used to own a daycare but and incident caused it to shut down and here I am." I said trying not to sound stupid in front of this guy.

"You own a daycare?"

"Yes, Hope Daycare."

Leeteuk seemed surprised at the name, "I have a nephew that goes to a daycare that has a name like that." He said, "Really? What's his name?" I asked, "Kim Jinsung."

I widened my eyes, "I have kid named Kim Jisung going to my daycare. Does he have that little dimple on his left cheek?"

Leeteuk nodded with a smile, "Well then, since Jisung always talks about how wonderful his teacher is then I might as well trust him and just hire you on the spot." I gasped in shock, "Really? Just like that?" He nodded and took out his hand, I shook his hand gratefully.

"Thank you so much sir! I promise I won't let you down!" I said to him determined, "You can start-"

"Today... I can start today, I don't mind." I said and he just shrugged.

"Alright then."

Namjoon was sitting in his office busy with the papaerworks of his company when his phone rang, he picked it up and saw it was one of his men calling him. "What is it?" Namjoon asked while spinning the pen in his hands while elaning against the leather chair.

"Miss Han haven't returned home yet."

"What?" Namjoon sat up, he checked the time and it was already 7PM. She's usually at home by now, "Did you track her phone down?" Namjoon asked again,

"We did but she left her phone at home."

"FIND HER!"

Namjoom turned off his phone and grabbed his car keys and left the office ignoring his secretary's call behind him. He just went to the garage and turned the engine of his Rolls Royce before zooming into the streets of Seoul with only one thing in his head.

His baby.

****