4

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made.

***

Louis was typing on his laptop when he felt large hands grab at his shoulders. He lets out a yelp and jumps out of his chair, whipping around to see a smiling Harry behind him. He places a hand over his heart and breathes a heavy sigh of relief. "Jesus, I was so scared." He whines as he tries to calm his nerves, using his free hand to slap Harry's arm.

The taller man laughs and ruffles Louis' hair which makes him huff. "Sorry blue, I just couldn't resist." Harry tells him while moving around Louis to sit down in the chair across from him. Louis retakes his seat and clears his throat as he pushes his chair in. Harry was flipping through his notes, scanning over what they have done.

Harry's hair was a little wet from the shower Louis assumed he took before coming here. He was wearing a dark green shirt and grey sweats, his eyes shining and bright. Louis bit back a smile and fiddled with his thumbs, he looked so cute today.

"Okay, so I think that we have a solid argument right now but we should give an example of a case where someone was falsely accused and sentenced to death as an innocent man."

Louis nods his head in agreement, already typing on his laptop for a case similar to that. "Yeah, I had the same idea so we could solidify it even further by having a real life incident. After that I think we're pretty much done, we just have to have our theorized rebuttals ready and then we're good to present tomorrow." Louis explains as he glances up at Harry, stopping when he sees the man frowning at his phone.

"H, are you listening to me?"

Harry's head pops up and he meets Louis' gaze, the smaller man taken back by the sadness in his eyes. "Yeah, sorry. I just got a little distracted by Astrid. She's been acting really weird recently because she's stressed out and I don't know what to do." He sighs and drops his phone down onto the table. "I'm sorry, we shouldn't be talking about this while we're working on our project."

"No." Louis stops him from moving on and closes his laptop. "Talk to me and get it off your chest. I'll try to help as best as I can." He insists with a small smile, folding his hands together as they rest on the table. Harry hesitates for a second before nodding, taking a deep breath.

"Okay so Astrid goes to Kingsman like I've mentioned before and she's there for nursing but it's their advanced program so it's very rigorous." Harry starts off while he fiddles with his popsocket. "She's staying up late studying for everything and then she's gone all day because of her classes and because of work,"

"And you might think I'm getting upset because we're not talking much and that's partially true but I'm mostly upset about the fact that she's literally working herself to death. I have no idea what to do or how I can help because I'm busy with my own classes,"

"And I just landed this really cool job so that's going to tie me here at Winmore which means I can't travel all the way to Kingsman during my free time because it's an hour and a half away." He muses his hair in frustration and lets out a heavy sigh. "I want to help her and I want to work on our relationship but it seems like all the odds are against us. What should I do?"

Louis blinks at the sudden rush of information, biting down on his lips as he tries to comprehend what's going on. Harry stares at him in anticipation wanting to know what he should do. Finally, Louis opens his mouth to speak.

"Alright well let's start from the beginning. Astrid is a smart girl from what I hear from you and I think she knows that she should take it easy." Harry nods his head and Louis continues on. "So I'm sure that in her free time, she's relaxing as much as she can. If it gets really bad then maybe you should talk to her about quitting her job,"