6

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Please vote and comment!!

***

Louis scratches at his wrist with a frown, his skin burning and tingly. He tries to ignore the feeling and focuses on writing his notes down as fast as the teacher is moving along. "We're going to be doing another group project that will be due by the end of the month. I will be assigning groups and it will be in threes." Rollins explains to his class as he scans the room.

Louis huffs and starts to rub at his wrist again when it becomes too much. He scratches until he's satisfied, his eyebrows furrowed. Harry, who was sitting beside him, glanced at him from the corner of his eye. "Are you okay, Louis?" He whispers as he copies a chart down into his notes, noticing the way Louis was itching.

The smaller man shakes his head and waves the question off, picking up his pen again. "It's nothing, don't worry." He whispered back as he starts to write again. Harry frowns but decides to let it go, returning his attention to his notes.

***

Louis sighs as he presses the enter button on the keypad of the vending machine in the laundry room. He watches as the small packet of dryer sheets drop down and reaches into the slot to pull them out. Louis makes his way back to his dryer and rips the package open, pulling out three sheets. He tosses them inside and closes the door before pressing start.

He throws the rest of the sheets into his hamper for the future, taking the seat in front of his dryer. Liam was out on a date with Niall right now so Louis was left to do the laundry alone since it was piling up. He ran out of dryer sheets awhile ago and now he has to use the stupid ones in the vending machine that makes him itch.

He crosses his legs and pulls his sleeve up, itching at his red wrist where a rash was forming. He needs to go to the doctor to get ointment for it and while he's out, he'll pick up new sheets. But for now he'll have to deal with the irritating pain.

***

Louis winces and rubs at his arm, already knowing a new rash was developing. Right now he's in the square with Harry who needed help with his English paper. Louis tried his best to ignore the itch but it's starting to become too much. He scratches at his arm with a heavy sigh, his eyes closing.

Harry glanced up from his screen to look at Louis, concerned when he saw the pained expression on his face. "Blue, what's wrong?" Harry asks while closing his laptop to give him his full attention. Louis shook his head and turned a page over in his notebook.

"It's nothing, just the dryer sheets in the vending machine irritating my skin. I'll be okay."

"Oh," Harry furrows his brows. "You can borrow mine until you get new ones then. I don't want your skin to be irritated, I know how sensitive it is."

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course." Harry laughs and ruffles Louis' hair who smiles in response. "It's just dryer sheets, dummy. Come by anytime to get them." Harry ends the conversation by reopening his laptop, resuming his typing on the last paragraph of his essay.

***

Louis sighed as he walked down the hall towards Harry's room. His arm was burning and his legs were starting to itch as well. He's done with the stupid dryer sheets from the vending machine and was going to Harry's room to borrow new ones. He resists the urge to scratch at his arm and twists Harry's doorknob, pushing it open.

A second later Louis lets out a yelp and slams the door shut, his eyes wide and filled with shock. He hears rapid movement behind the door and covers his mouth, "Oh my god." He whispers before rushing off, making a beeline for the elevators.