11

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Please vote and comment!!

***

Louis taps on the door before slowly opening it, peeking his head inside. The room was dark expect for a sliver of moonlight that peeked through the bottom of the shades. He glances at Ronaldo's bed and sees that the German lad was fast asleep but that was nothing new.

He shuffles inside and closes the door behind him, reminding himself to reprimand Harry about leaving his dorm door open. He locks it before slowly tiptoeing to the other bed in the room that holds a sleeping body. When he gets to Harry's bedside, he puts both his hands on the bed before pulling himself up.

Once he's on top of the mattress, he crawls over Harry's body to get to the empty gap between his body and the wall. Harry's face comes into his view the closer he gets and Louis takes a moment to admire him. His eyes were closed but his long eyelashes fluttered against his cheeks. His lips were slightly chapped from the dry air in the dorm but they still looked so inviting.

His face was peaceful as it was partially hidden in the crook of his arm. He was breathing evenly, his chest rising and falling slowly. He truly was so beautiful. Louis giggled and covered his cheeks when he feels them heat up just by looking at him sleep. "Why are you assaulting me with your eyes?" Harry suddenly croaks, taking Louis by surprise who screams.

"Fuck, it's too early for you to be this loud." The younger male moans while slowly opening his green eyes. Louis is breathless by the sight of how soft they look in the early morning. His mouth dries when he sees the little golden flecks hidden in the emerald swirls and his heart drops to the pit of his stomach. Shit, Harry was like a Greek God.

"Hi." Louis whispers as he waves at his friend, watching him rub his eyes. "Sorry to bother you so early." Harry coughs into his elbow and pushes himself up into a sitting position, leaning back into the wall. He sniffs and turns his head to the side to look at his clock, his eyes widening when he sees the time.

"Blue! What the hell are you doing in my room at four in the morning!?" Harry whisper-yells as he whips his head back around to look at his friend. Louis smiles sheepishly and fiddles with his shirt nervously.

"I need to borrow something." He softly replies while twisting his fingers together. "I don't know who else to ask so I came here." He explains while Harry runs a hand through his hair.

"Dear lord, give me the strength to get past this." Harry whispers to the ceiling, his eyes closed as he tries to stop his head from pounding. "Give me the strength to not dropkick Louis William Tomlinson."

Louis giggles and bites his knuckle, his cheeks warming in another blush. "That's me! That's me!" He murmurs in excitement as Harry opens his eyes again. They fall onto a smiling Louis and he can't help but smile back at him, his happiness infectious.

"Have you always smiled like this?" Harry asks softly as he reaches a hand out, his thumb pressing against the corner of his smile. "Has it always been this beautiful?" He whispers, eyes entranced on the gentle curve of his lips.

Louis' eyes widen and his cheeks get even hotter to the point he's sure he looks like a tomato. "You think I'm beautiful?" Louis breathes as his smile widens. Harry furrows his eyebrows and drops his hand, his eyes still trained on the blinding light that is Louis' smile.

"I said your smile is beau—anyway, why are you here again?"

Louis perks up at the reminder of why he's here and he claps his hands together. "I need chloroform!" He says happily while dropping his hands onto his lap again. Harry stares at him blankly but his eyes were swirling with a mixture of annoyance and confusion.