23

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I have a crazy work schedule and I just don't have the time but here's a quick one for you. I hope you all like it!! Please vote and comment!!

***

"How are you feeling, bubba?" Harry questions as he rubs his thumb over Louis' cheek. His older boyfriend sighs and leans into Harry's touch, squeezing his fingers around his large wrists.

"I'm so tired and my body is sore."

"It was a tough night for you. You went as hard as you could, I'm so proud of you."

"I didn't expect to fall that hard after that peak." Louis pouts and presses his face into Harry's wrist, gently inhaling his scent. "It hit me so suddenly." Harry chuckles and tangled his fingers into Louis' soft hair.

"At least you won." Harry refers to last night's big championship game. It was against a school called Yerds and it was a tough one. Winmore almost lost, they just barely managed to score another goal seconds before the buzzer went off. Louis fainted—literally fainted when he realized they won. Harry had been so worried and rushed across the field to him.

The medic on hand said he should be fine, he was just overwhelmed and dehydrated. Harry was proud of his boyfriend because he knew that game meant everything to him. When they got back to the dorms, Harry knew he should have kept Louis awake to massage his body. He knew he would have woken up with a sore and achy feeling but when he saw the sleepy smile, he couldn't help but cuddle him until he was asleep.

Now Louis is awake and wincing with every step he takes. Harry feels so bad but he knows Louis would cut his hand off if Harry tried to take care of him. "Baby?" Harry blinks rapidly and turns his attention to Louis who had a small smile on his face. "Are you okay?" He continues to ask while placing his smaller hand on Harry's cheek.

Harry grins and slowly nods his head before he leans in to press their lips together in a quick kiss. "I'm good, I'm just lost in my thoughts." He replies after a moment, slipping his hand behind Louis' head. His fingers tangle in the soft strands and he tilts Louis' head until his neck was exposed.

"Harry?" Louis softly questions as he strains to look at his boyfriend from the angle he was at. Harry didn't reply as he leaned in to press his lips to Louis' adam's apple, kissing it gently. It was gentle, so soft that he almost didn't feel it.

"Babe, why aren't you answering me?" Louis says in between a giggle when Harry started to suck on a area of his neck that was ticklish to him. Harry's hand slipped underneath Louis' shirt and the smaller man squealed at the coldness of his skin.

"So soft and pretty." Harry murmurs while skating his fingers down Louis' spine. "Love touching you." Louis laughed softly and darted his eyes around to see if anyone was witnessing this. When he saw no one, he snaked his arms around Harry's neck. "Give me a kiss, precious." His boyfriend requested and Louis complied, pressing his lips to Harry's.

They kissed slowly for a few seconds, enjoying the taste of each other. Harry moves his hand from under Louis' shirt to rest on his hip, tugging his boyfriend closer to him. After a moment, Louis slowly pulls away. He pants softly against Harry's parted mouth, both men trying to catch their breath.

"You're so sweet today, did you get any sleep?" Whenever Harry is tired, the tall man tends to get very affectionate and touchy with Louis because his mind is disoriented. It's one of Louis' favorite characteristics that he has because he loves when Harry's all over him, it makes him so happy.

"No." Harry sighs and brushes his finger over Louis' eyebrow. "Astrid called me and went on a rant so I stayed up to be there for her. She was going through shit."