12

Hey so quick note, some people are getting annoyed with Harry and how he's not realizing his feelings for Louis. But please be aware that he was in a relationship with Astrid, a girl, for almost three years. He doesn't even realize what he's feeling for Louis because he's never felt that way towards a guy and is brushing it off as friendly feelings since he still loves Astrid. Just a quick PSA so I could clear things up but I hope you all like this chapter, please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Vote and comment!!

***

Louis was smiling at himself in the mirror as he fixed his hair. He kept thinking about tonight and how in approximately five minutes, he would be going out to drink with Harry. He was genuinely surprised when the man asked him but then excitement took over almost immediately. He hopes tonight is fun for him because he knows Harry has been feeling down and all Louis wants to do is cheer him up.

"It's just the two of you?" Liam asks from where he lays between Niall's legs. They were relaxing on Liam's bed while Louis was running around getting ready. They found it amusing how energetic the small male was and it quickly became their favorite thing to do. They call it Louis-watching and it's an intense sport.

"Yeah." Louis replies after a moment as he sweeps his fringe to the side, rubbing his lips together. "Just me and Harry. Harry and I. Just us, the two of us." Liam presses his lips into a line as he tries not to laugh at Louis who keeps repeating himself in different ways.

"Well have fun and be safe." Niall pipes in as he looks away from his phone. He smiles at his friend who grinned back at him when he turned around. "We all know Harry has been feeling shitty since the breakup so it's your job to make him the happiest man alive tonight."

"That's easy!" He exclaims happily while skipping into the room, sitting down on his bed. "I'll make this the best night of his life." He smiles proudly while crossing his arms over his chest, kicking his legs back and forth. "Get him drunk and laughing, that'll be the plan."

Louis was interrupted by two knocks on the door and he lets out a squeal. "That's him! Bye guys, I'll be back later." He waves at them before jumping off his bed, shuffling to the door. He swings it open to reveal a smiling Harry. He was in blue jeans, a green top that matched his eyes, and he had on white sneakers. His hair was swept up and messily styled which made him look delectable.

"Hey, let's go." Louis says quickly while grabbing Harry's hand. He tugs the man along with him as he walked away, barely giving Harry time to wave at his other two friends before the door closes. He chuckles as he follows after Louis, easily catching up to him so they were walking side by side.

"What's the rush?"

"No rush, just super excited to drink."

Harry laughs loudly. "Okay alcoholic, when was the last time you even drank?"

"Two years ago."

"Alright then." Harry squeezes Louis hand that the smaller man didn't know he was still holding. "You're taking it easy tonight, I gotta get you home safe."

"I'm safe wherever you are."

It was unexpected but much appreciated as Harry's lips twitched into a smile. He didn't reply as they walked out of the elevator but those five words replayed in his head as a warm unknown feeling filled him. He'll never understand how Louis can make him feel this way.