25

Harry slid his hand through Louis' hair from where he laid beside him, propped up on his side. His head was resting on his hand so he could gaze down at his boyfriend. Louis was sleeping peacefully, lips slightly parted and eyes fluttering. One of his hands were curled around Harry's shirt that he balled up in his fist during the night.

His other hand was pushed up beside his cheek, making it look plump and squished. Harry smiled fondly, leaning down to press a kiss to Louis' forehead. The small man grumbled and moved to turn over, Harry's large hands stopping him.

"Wake up, Lou." Harry murmured into his ear as he gently slid his hands under Louis' shirt to caress his sides. His boyfriend shivered at his touch, his mind slowly awakening from his slumber. A soft yawn slipped past his lips and his blue eyes blinked open. Green met blue and Harry couldn't help the smile that overcame his face. "Good morning, my love."

"It's too early for you to be sweet." Louis groans, shoving Harry's face away from him when the man leaned in for a kiss. "I don't want to wake up." He tries to roll over again but is stopped by Harry once more, big hands keeping him in place. "Ugh, baby." He whines as Harry starts kissing his neck lightly, fingertips pressed into supple skin.

"Enough, it's time for you to wake up. You have class in half an hour." Harry orders, dragging his lips up to Louis' jaw, eyelashes fluttering shut. Louis shifts once before rolling over on top of Harry, hiding his face into the muscular chest. His body curls up as Harry's arms lock around his waist, mouth finding its way to the top of Louis' head. "You still have to go to class, darling." Harry points out while twirling a few strands of hair around his finger.

"Will you at least walk me there?" Louis asks in a mumble into Harry's shirt, keeping his eyes closed. His boyfriend chuckles and rubs his nose into the crown of Louis' head.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

Louis grins and lifts his head so their gazes meet again, his tiny hands framing Harry's face. "I really missed you." Louis confesses softly, watching as Harry's eyes go soft with a mixture of guilt and love. "I know I can be difficult to deal with but I really do love you more than I ever loved anything before." He leans into Harry's hand when it touches his cheek, his breath catching in his throat. "I'm just so scared to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me, blue. I'm here to stay whether you like it or not. The way we got together wasn't exactly ideal and we have issues that we still have to work out but it happened and I love you. I don't want to leave you and I don't want you to ever leave me. God, I can't even stand guys looking at you and maybe that's bad but I don't care. No one in the world deserves someone as angelic as you. Not even me."

Louis smiles with teary eyes and red cheeks, heart feeling like it was trying to break out of his chest. "It's too early for this." He says with a sniffle which makes Harry chuckle. "Stop making me cry."

"As long as it's happy tears, it's okay." Harry whispers, placing little kisses along Louis' jawline. "Always want you to be happy, always smiling."

"Mm." Louis makes a small noise and pecks Harry's lips twice before he starts to push himself up. "Come on, I need to get ready for class. I showered last night so I'm just gonna throw some clothes on and we can get some hot chocolate on our way there."

Ten minutes later the couple was walking across campus to get to Louis' class, hand in hand with a cup of hot chocolate. It was cold outside, the sun hidden behind clouds in the grey sky. Winter was among them and Louis was anxiously waiting for the snow to come. "What do you want to do for Christmas?" Louis asks as he sips his drink, feeling Harry rub circles into his skin with his hand.