20

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Please vote and comment!! I hope you all like this chapter! 💗

***

Louis was walking down the hall to his next class when a hand grabbed his. For a fraction of a second, Louis considers whipping around to punch the person who was bold enough to touch him. But he pauses when he feels the familiar caress of Harry's hair against Louis' cheek when the taller man bends down to peck his jaw.

"What class do you have right now?" Harry asks as he uses his hands to twist Louis' body around so they're facing each other. Louis flutters his lashes when he blinks, his head tilting to look up at his taller boyfriend.

"I have my developmental psychology class in like ten minutes, why?"

"I wanted to know if you'd like to go to that light show tonight?" Louis nods his head in excitement, his lips parting slightly when Harry presses two quick kisses to both his cheeks. He giggles and grasps the sides of Harry's jacket that he was wearing, earning him another kiss to his forehead.

"You're so affectionate today, what's going on?" Louis asks him while standing up on his toes to kiss Harry's puckered lips. The younger male kisses him for a moment longer before pulling away to reply.

"I just missed you that's all, is it bad?" Louis shakes his head and wraps his arms around Harry's neck, playing with the small hairs at the nape of his neck. A shudder attacks Harry's body at the touch and Louis can't help the smirk that takes over his face.

"Nope, not bad at all. What time are we going to the show?"

Louis unwraps his arms from Harry's neck when he sees the time, starting to walk down the hall again. Harry follows after him, his wrist in Louis' grasp as the small male drags him along. "I was thinking we can go when it gets dark? Maybe around eight or something."

"Okay, that's fine with me. I finish my game at six so that gives me time to get ready." Harry laces his fingers in between Louis' and squeezes his hand gently. "Do you think you can make it to my game? It's my last one before the championship game." Louis swings their hands back and forth which makes Harry smile at the cute gesture.

"I'm sorry baby, I wish I could but Malik has me working late to finish this project we have to present at next weeks convention." Harry lies, running his thumb over the back of Louis' hand. "I promise I'll make it to the next game."

"Oh, well that's okay then. Let me know how that goes." Louis smiles as he tries to hide his disappointment, turning to face him again when he gets to his classroom. "I have to go now but I'll text you, okay?"

"Alright blue, I love you." Harry whispers as he framed Louis' face with his hands, leaning in to press their lips together. Their noses bump into each other and it has Louis giggling into Harry's mouth but the taller man didn't mind. They kissed slowly for a few seconds before Louis finally pulls away.

"I'll see you soon."

"Bye, honey."

***

"So he's not coming to our game tonight?" Niall asks in confusion while they walk towards the field. Louis shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair as he steps over a large stick.

"He said he has to work on some big project for Professor Malik." He explains in a mumble, picking at some lint that was on his uniform. "It's whatever, I understand so I'm not that upset. It's not our last game ever so it's okay."

Niall hums with a frown, not liking the sad tone to Louis' voice. He takes his phone out and shoots a quick text to Liam to investigate. "Don't worry Louis, it'll be okay."