5

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Please vote and comment because it encourages me and gives me motivation to continue writing!!

***

"Why do I have to go wait outside? It's freezing out!" Louis complains as he shoves Liam's hands away when the man tries to pass Louis his jacket.

"Because you ordered the stupid pizzas in the first place." Liam retorts as he finally tosses the jacket at him, turning around to walk back to his desk. Louis huffs and sticks his tongue out at Liam, hopping off his bed to put his shoes on.

"I saw that, Louis."

"I don't know what you're talking about, mother." Louis pulls his jacket on and zips it up before grabbing his student ID so he can get back in. "This is why you're getting no garlic knots."

"Shut up and go wait for the pizza."

Louis gives Liam the finger before closing the door behind him, walking down the hall towards the elevators. He pushes the down arrow and sighs softly as he waits for the doors to open. Liam and Louis are cramming for a test in their English class tomorrow so Louis had the bright idea of ordering pizza. If he had known that Liam was going to force him to wait for the pizza outside then he would have gladly starved to death.

Louis steps off the elevator and walks towards the front doors, waving at Robert, the new security guard, as he passes by him. He pushes the doors open and shivers when a rush of cold air hits him. He stuffs his hands into his pockets and buries his nose into the top of his jacket.

"Louis?"

The small man turns his head when he hears his name and is surprised to see Harry sitting on the bench a few feet away from him. "Harry? What are you doing out here?" He asks while shuffling towards the bundled up man, taking the seat next to him.

Harry laughs softly, puffs of smoke appearing due to the cold. "I'm waiting for pizza that I ordered." Louis' eyes widen and he quickly hits Harry on his arm multiple times in excitement.

"Me too! Me too!"

"Did you order from—"

"Mortibellos? Yep."

Both men laugh at the coincidence, shuddering when another gust of wind attacks them. "Fuck, it's really cold." Harry mumbles while pulling the beanie on his head further down to cover his ears. Louis sneezes into his elbow before he nods in agreement.

"Yeah I know, I hate the no waiting in the lobby rule."

"Me too. And it's not like we can wait in the lounge either because there's like no cell reception in there so we wouldn't even know when the pizza would get here."

"Exactly! It's like they're trying to torture us." Louis cries out while throwing his hands up in the air. Harry chuckles and presses his arm into Louis' side, sniffling as his nose starts to tingle. "How long have you been waiting out here?" Louis asks while playing with the material of Harry's jacket, his fingertips brushing against Harry's cold hands.

"I'd say about ten minutes before you came out. Good thing you did though because I was getting so bored I was thinking of pulling a Louis and start talking to myself for entertainment."

Louis glowers at him. "I don't talk to myself, I simply think out loud."

"That's the same thing as talking to yourself, blue."

"I came out here for a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now, I don't need this." Louis makes a move to stand but is stopped by Harry grabbing his wrist.