18

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Vote and comment!! 💙

***

"A light show at the park?" Harry murmurs with his arms crossed over his chest, his green eyes meeting Louis' excited blue ones, "No." The excitement drains from Louis' face and he scrunches his nose up, his head tilting to the left.

"Why not!?"

"I hate crowds, I hate people."

"Where would you go with me, then?"

Harry blinks at his question, slightly taken back by it before pursing his lips slightly. "We can rent a movie and watch it at my room with some snacks." Louis groans and places two fingers on his temples, rubbing in slow circles.

"Why can't we do something outside? It's been a beautiful week!" Harry watches him intently, gazing at Louis' shining aura regardless of the waves of frustration emitting from him. And when Louis catches his eye, his pink lips curling into a big smile, Harry can't help but crack a small grin back.

"No, we're renting the movie."

"Harry!"

Harry chuckles and ruffles Louis' hair, the smaller boy blushing at the display of affection. "Louis and Harry are together?" A girl whispers to her friend as they walk past the couple, Louis rambling on about the light show.

"Yeah, I heard Harry got really jealous when Louis went on a date with another guy and stole him away." Her friend replied while giving the couple a side glance. Harry was cupping Louis' cheek, his thumb caressing the prominent cheekbone as Louis talked animatedly about something. "He told Louis he loves him."

The other girl tries to contain her gasp of surprise as she whips around to watch the two walk away, Harry's arm secure around Louis shoulders. "Harry Styles dating a guy? That's almost unbelievable." She exclaims before continuing to walk with her friend, resuming their previous conversation about Shawn Mendes.

"So the light show sounds fun, huh?" Louis tries one more time, his fingers lacing with Harry's hand that was by his ear. The taller man chuckles, his chest rumbling with the sound.

"Blue, you know I get nervous when we're in large crowds. You are so fucking tiny and I don't want you to get lost."

"But what if I hold your hand the entire time, yeah? Will you go with me then?" He asks hopefully, biting down on his lip. Harry pauses as he takes a moment to think about.

"Fine, if you promise to hold my hand so you don't get swept away in the sea of people then we can go."

"Yes!" Louis shouts as he jumps onto Harry's back, the younger male laughing as he holds him up by his thighs. "Light show here we go!" He cheers while tapping his hands on Harry's shoulder as the man walks them to their effective speech class.

"You're so energetic this morning, did you have more than one packet of poptarts? I told you not to do that anymore, you know you get too rambunctious."

"I did not, thank you very much." Louis huffs and hooks his chin over Harry's shoulder. "I'm just excited, it'll be our first official date."

The overwhelming event of them confessing their feelings happened a little under a week ago and this would be their first date. Harry hasn't officially asked Louis to be his boyfriend and Louis hasn't brought it up but it's okay. He knows where they stand and he knows Harry will ask him when he's ready.

He has yet to tell Liam or Niall anything because the couple were away on a week trip with their biology class. Today is their first day back and Louis is ecstatic to give them an update on their situation. He knows they'll be so happy for them.