22

Please excuse any mistakes or typos I may have made. Please vote and comment!! It's short but I think you'd guys would like this one a lot. Thank you ❤️

***

Louis was sitting in the square waiting for Harry to come meet him so they could go to the movies. He was staring down at his phone, scrolling through instagram to kill time. There were a lot of pictures of couples dressed for Halloween and he was definitely going to convince Harry to let him choose their costumes. He had just liked the picture of a couple dressed as a vagine and a penis when a shadow appeared in front of him.

He looked up to see a boy that looked familiar but he couldn't tell who he was. "Uhm, can I help you?" He asked slowly as the boy smiled at him. He got closer and took the spot next to Louis, eyes shining.

"It's Matt. From developmental psychology?"

"Oh, yeah yeah." Louis nods as if he remembers him but in reality he doesn't. "Can I do something for you, do you need something or?" He trails off as he waits for the reason this guy was here smiling like a weirdo. Louis had better things to do with his life.

"A date with you." He says cheekily, his smile widening. Louis presses his lips together, knowing that this kid probably thought he was so smooth. "Think you can make that possible?"

"Uhm no." Louis laughs and runs a hand through his hair. "I have a boyfriend, buddy. You're a little too late."

"I'm sure I can treat you better than whoever you're fucking."

"First of all, that is completely inappropriate. My personal relationship is none of your fucking business. You have no right to say that." Louis scoffs and stands up to leave, picking up his bag.

"Hey, don't just walk away from me like that."

Matt grabbed Louis' hand to stop him from leaving, making the man whip around. "Don't fucking touch me!" He exclaims while trying to pull his hand from Matthew's grip.

"Then don't walk away! I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

"You can't force me to have a conversation if I don't want to, asshole."

"Don't you fucking talk to me that way." Matthew hisses as he yanks Louis closer to him, the man stumbling over his own two feet at the force. "Who do you think you are?"

"I swear to god if you don't let go of me." Louis starts to threaten as he gets in Matthew's face. "You'll fucking regret it."

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do?" Matthew laughs while tightening his grip on Louis' hand. "Slap me? Oo, I'm scared."

Louis opens his mouth to reply but pauses when he looks behind Matt. His lips curl into a smile and he stares at Matt with a smug look. The agitated boy looked at Louis in confusion, lifting his hand to roughy grip his chin. "What the fuck are you—"

He was cut off by a finger tapping his shoulder. He sighs heavily and releases Louis' face, turning to look behind him. He raises his brows when he sees a man with green eyes standing an inch away from him, a blank look on his face. "Can I help you, bro? I'm in the middle of something here."

Harry didn't reply and instead glanced at his boyfriend. He saw the redness on Louis' chin from Matthew's grip and noticed the tight hold he had on Louis' hand. "Excuse me, jackass. I was talking to you."

Harry cut his eyes to Matt and before anyone could really comprehend the sudden motion, Mathew was laying on the ground. Harry's first was clenched and his knuckles were already tinted red from how hard he hit Matt. He quickly got on top of the guy, punching him again right in his nose. "Don't you ever fucking lay a hand on my boyfriend again." Harry gripped his shirt and lifted the guy up, his eyes wide and filled with anger. "Do you fucking hear me?!"