Prologue

April, 2014

"Mother this has to be the hell hole where Judas was buried." she sighed.

"Don't be dramatic Madison, it's just one hour from town." Dora said walking inside the new apartment townhouse. "Besides it's pretty peaceful out here! You can even get the pekingese you wanted."

"I want real friends not furry friends." Madison replied slightly upset.

The new apartment was small, a lot smaller, than what they had in town but it was what they could afford at the moment, Madison carried the last box to her new room disappointed. 

"Good vibes Madison, good vibes." she muttered to herself.

She was trying to stay positive but it was hard, it was the end of high school and all of her friends traveled abroad for college, leaving her with only one girl she wasn't exactly close to. But Madison kept her frustrations to herself, it was wrong to judge her parents, they did the best they could.

Even if that meant sending her to a public university after 13 years of the best private school in town, to a course on the bottom of her list.

"Maddie love, can you please go buy us pizza down the street?" Her mother yelled from the front yard.

I guess it's better than carrying your parents king size bed, she thought.

40 minutes later she dropped the box on the table, running straight to her bedroom, everyone staring at her clueless. Dora walked in calmly sitting next to her angry teenage daughter.

"I'm guessing it wasn't the lack of triple cheese." she joked.

"I hate this place, I don't know anyone. All of my friends are gone and i'm secluded from society.

"I'm sure there is some Hot guy  next door you haven't met yet."

"By hot you mean a sweaty 50 year old?" she asked unconvinced, making Dora laugh loudly.

"Madison, you never know who might move in next door."

No one her age that was for sure, and nobody outside of Hollywood looked good in their 40s.