42. Bottles Over Boys

Lately I've been listening to this song above and it just reminds me so much of them. (check it out) 👆

"I actually do."

Madison lifts her eyebrows in surprise. Bold Motherfucker.

Hiro takes a step forward wrapping his arms around, caging her and kissing her. Madison tapped and kicked him but he didn't even flinch. He softened her with each kiss and each touch, and slowly her hands gave in, switching from slaps to strokes and finally clinging on to his soft, raven hair, pulling his mouth closer and deeper. 

He worked like fire to her darkest desires.

Hiro broke their kiss at the right moment, leaving her hungry for me, it was ridiculous how attractive he was up-close.

"We could be doing this but you prefer to talk about Celine." Hiro teases her.

She pushes him again and begins to look for her shoes in the closet, ignoring him completely.

"So we're not gonna talk?"

She keeps digging her high heels in the black hole of her closet.

"Madison."

"Celine? Seriously?" She snaps again but this time, her puppy eyes warm his heart, and he smiles animated at her.

"Wipe off that shitty smile Hiro Noshimuri, it's not funny." She's creating a chaos of clothes and shoes in the cramped space of her own room. "I mean of all women?"

"Then who do you suggest?" His voice is flirty, provocative as he approaches her. The room was too small for the both of them.

He was having a good dose of fun but their moment is interrupted by the sound of Julia's voice entering the room, calling for her. Hiro curses under his breath.

Julia peaks in her bedroom, surprised to see her with Hiro and the mess she made.

"I thought it was girls night." She says.

"Yeah me too." Madison frowns when Grayson peaks behind Julia's shoulder.

"Oh him? Don't mind him, the wind blew him in." Julia rubs it off shyly, running to her room to get ready.

"Please let me finish, I don't want to fight with you." Madison asks quietly.

"Answer me."

"What?"

"Who do you suggest, Madison?"

His accent never failed to send chills all over her body, running down her skin like a soft whisper causing goosebumps everywhere.

"I don't know Hiro, you're a big boy, you know what's best for you, what do you want..."

"I know exactly what I want." He concludes slapping her ass and leaving the room.

She blushes but she smiles, he was so kinky and she loved it.

Hiro shouts from the living room "DON'T FORGET TO PUT ON SOMETHING GOOD."

"Don't forget to fuck yourself."  She chants.

She could hear Grayson laughing from the living.

(...)

"I wonder how much longer are they going to take?" Hiro murmurs to Grayson, sitting on the living room watching tv.

"300 years, like this wig on travel channel."

He walks up to her room and catches her fixing herself in the mirror, fully concentrated, not even paying attention to him. She looked drop dead gorgeous.

High heels, black pants, a floral blouse completely open in the front showing a suggestive amount of cleavage and her belly button. He felt a small pinch of jealousy for the pair of eyes that would see her tonight, she looked like a blessing for sore eyes. He stood there, endless minutes watching her get ready, fixing every minor detail.

"Jesus you startled me." She mumbles.

"I told you to look good, not amazing."

Hiro made it really hard to be annoyed at him every time he said something like that, she masked her smile, standing there proud. She passed by him, blowing him a goodbye kiss but Hiro grabs her by the arm stopping her.

"Let me take you." He asked.

Head said no, heart said yes.

She accepted yet reluctantly. 

In the living room Julia was waiting for her wearing a light pink bodycon corset dress, framing her petite figure beautifully. They went in separate cars as Julia went to pick up Katinka and another friend.

Hiro drove them slowly in perfect silence, for the first part of it, then gently murmuring.

"This front seat will always be yours, unquestionably."

"It's not even up for discussion." Madison replies playfully but truthfully, placing her hand on his, rubbing it lightly.

She hid her smile with her free hand as she looked outside the window while he drove her there, switching gears still holding her hand. They arrived short after, at the same time as Julia. Katinka and the other girl were buzzing over who dropped her there.

"Have fun darling, get shit face wasted." He joked.

"You're such a bad influence."

"The worst." He blinks to her.

"And you? What are you doing?" Madison couldn't resist asking.

"I'm 31, I'm perfectly content with a meal and a night in." He says too convincingly making them laugh. "Besides, in your 30s you discover this magnificent thing called, a bed."

"Ok senior." She giggles. "Drive safe."

"Enjoy yourself hun."

She runs out, looking over her shoulder to see him one more time and he smirked. 

She was conflicted to her core.

The first thought that came in to her head – Theodore would've never said that or approve of this outfit. – As she walked in the bar, swirling around her own stubborn thoughts, her conscious came next, mocking her – Not even a peck on lips? Then you wonder why Celine is sitting in the back. – But her emotions were a mess, all over the place, truth to be told she was fighting with what she wanted and Hiro occupied her mind more than she'd like to admit. He was even beginning to replace Theodore.

It was a constant battle between her need and fear, she liked him too much to risk losing him over a silly breakup in the future and that's why she was there tonight, to kiss bottles because hangovers hurt less than heartbreaks.

And she knew that even if she tried tonight, her heart was too full and no man stood a chance.

Next chapter sneak peak:

(...) 

"Who in the name of Jesus are you calling?" Julia asks me.

We're both absolutely wasted.

"Jesus."

She lifts her middle finger to me.

"Theodore."

"WHAT?"

Outfits: