8. Han-dsome

She kissed him

Fiercely diving her fingers through his wet hair, while the other hand held a firm grip around his tie, pulling him closer.

Theodore had the most amazing lips ever.

Fuck, she couldn't get enough and the best part? He measured up the same intensity.

"I've wanted to do this from the first moment I saw you." She whispered. "I love a man in a suit and you look fucking amazing."

He smiled, arrogantly, the gentleman in him was now gone, his chivalry vanished as his clothes came off, a side he rarely let anyone see. The demanding, untamed side of him, baring all nudity and audacity, there were no acts, it was all nude and crude.

"You drive me insane girl." He muttered against her lips, his hands squeezing her bare backside underneath that dress, his smile widened when he felt the lace. It was his absolute favorite.

She didn't let him slide her panties right there, no, Theodore would have to work for it.

"We're playing games now?" He asked, breathing heavily, watching her tease him. He grew impatient by the second, Madison was taking forever to take that dress off.

"We're having a little fun Mr.Han." Madison smiled obscenely.

"You know it's gonna be worse for you right?" He warned her, taking one step closer.

"Worse than it's being for you now?" She stroke back.

He rubbed his chin staring in her eyes, she had no idea.

And the dress was gone.

"Holy mother of Jesus!" She woke up breathing heavily.

What a dream.

Madison got up, checked her phone for the thousandth time that week.

He had the most irritating habit of not responding texts for days in a row, she had asked him out twice after that day at Hard Rock Café but he hadn't replied back. For a moment, it felt like he was avoiding her.

Ever since that incident with Julia and the others, their relationship that had taken one step forward also took two steps back.

Madison grabbed a pack of salted crackers to eat them on the bus on her way to college and as if that wasn't enough, she was stuck in traffic, late for another seminary. How was she ever gonna finish college like that?

She shrugged, ignoring the annoyed looks from the old lady sitting next to her, while she slowly chewed on her salted crackers, her mind raced around her weekly schedule and all the assignments she still had to send out, counting the days for exams week and probably a few free hours to catch up with Jules.

Until she felt a vibration in her purse,
Theodore Fucking Han.

"Curse you Han-dsome." She stammered with her mouth full, nearly two freaking weeks to reply back.

Theodore Han
My dear... Sorry for taking so long to reply, I had important business to take care of and a visit from the Japanese delegation. I would love to see you before I go, but I'm not sure if I'll have some free time.
8:40 AM

Madison
Good morning Theodore.
I don't need much, what time do you usually get home?
8:41AM

Theodore Han
Very late... Please don't risk yourself getting out of the house just to see me. We will meet again when I come back next month my dear.
8:42AM

Ugh.

My dear, my dear, my dear.

Madison wanted to punch him but she also wanted to see him so badly.
She felt irritated that he couldn't take a minute, out of the 10 days he took, to reply back to let her know he was busy and not just leave her on read. She saw him typing something, she closed the app immediately trying to keep her cool, she wasn't going to pay attention to him, he wasn't worth it.

3 minutes later.

The insisting vibration of his notifications spiked her curiosity, she was just gonna blink. Just blink.

Damn bastard was having breakfast in her favorite coffee shop

Only a few blocks away, and there she was, having salted crackers in a bus - Unless? No... - She thought, shaking off the reckless idea that just landed in her mind, impulsive ideas were bad news.

However, the urge of seeing him was something she couldn't quite explain, she met the man twice — a 42 year old man — That really stirred her up. She sighed loudly when this morning's dream came back to haunt her.

Giving in to her urges, Madison got up stumbling across the crowd in the bus making her way out to see him.

She hurried her pace through the busy streets of Arcadia in Pretoria to get to the place he was in, the concrete streets covered in purple jacaranda flowers made this look like a scene from a romantic comedy.

She stormed in the shop, immediately feeling that heavenly scent of fresh brewed coffee and her eyes met the surprised look of the man with a dark grey suit on, one more minute and he'd be gone. Making her so glad for the endless hours of cardio in the gym.

"Madison what..."

"I just ran." She could barely breathe. "9 miles to be here."

"Get her some water." Theodore ordered.

"And an iced coffee, actually make it two!" She huffed trying to catch her breath "Next month? Seriously Theodore? You're not leaving without saying goodbye."

To Be Continued...