48. Always Him (Ending #1)

Please listen to this song 👆👆👆

Songs I listened for this chapter:

Us - James Bay

Light Me Up Again - Ingrid Michaelson

You Were Supposed To Be Different - Aron Wright

Start a Riot - Banners

🦋🦋🦋

So we have reached the last, the first and the Real Ending

"You asked him to leave but it felt like those words were meant for me

"You asked him to leave but it felt like those words were meant for me."

He paced around the place, with eyes cast down and arms crossed. Madison had her back turned to him and they stood like that, each facing a different view but themselves.

In the coldness of the space, her voice echoed.

"He came to me a few weeks ago."

"When?" Hiro cut her abruptly.

"A week before your birthday, he came to the hotel to meet me but I was working so I told him, we'd meet outside."

She could hear him snort shortly. The irony.

"What is it about my birthday that just gets me cheated every occasion..." He said out loud in a heavy sarcastic tone.

"I didn't do it." She cut his train of thought.

"He came to apologize, we talked a lot... He said things he should've said a long time ago and I finally understand his actions." Madison chose her words carefully.

"After 8 months you just drink his bullshit like you forgot everything that happened to you. Did you mentioned that? Or did you not remember?" Hiro threw out words out harshly. "Did you remember to mention we were together?"

"I did Hiro, stop painting me like I'm some brainless moron out here with no regard whatsoever to you or to myself!" She shot back, looking over her shoulder, finally turning to him.

"Yet you hid from me all of this?" He was silently fuming, she could see it, his fists buried in his pockets masking the real annoyance that hid deeply within him. Hiro met her gaze with a deep scowl on his face, narrowing his eyes at her.

"If it wasn't for today, would you even tell me?"

"Yes, I was. I just needed -"

"Needed what? Time or a good banging to get your ideas straight?" He heated pointed his index to his temple.

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you?" She frowned at his assumptions. It was jealousy speaking but nonetheless disrespectful.

"Don't tell me a few couple of sorrys was all you needed to fall back in his arms?"