2. Tokyo Time

Oh sweet Google,

Always helping out curious girls find more about their mystery man. - Madison thought out loud.

"Is that what we're calling stalkers these days?" Jules walked in holding two mugs of coffee "Who is the mystery man?"

"My boss and his facebook." she lied.

"Your boss? Huh." Jules raised a suspicious eyebrow "Your Indian boss who magically turned into some hot Japanese stuff."

Madison looked at Jules, giving her a "Yeah I know" look.

"Ok fine. Some guy at the hotel offered me his business card, I think he wants to offer me a job. I think."

"For what? Serving drinks to his contractors? Maddie he works for freaking a construction company." Jules scrolled through the website feed. "Best option the guy is interested in you."

Madison kept browsing after Jules left, there were tons of articles and interviews about this man and his company - Erica was right he is one of the big fish - He even sponsored the second phase of construction of the townhouse she lived in.

"Jesus."

Theodore had everything, the good looks and a successful international career, what could he possibly want with her?

But that was about it, all work related news articles, nothing about his personal life or any kind of social media where she could find a possible love interest and wrap her head around the fact that he only wanted to employ her.

A few days later...

Another shift ended and Madison waited for the bus to arrive, she'd waited a few days before giving him a call, her heart raced with the idea of hearing his voice again.

The number you called is not available now, please try again later. Beep.

Madison made her way home slightly disappointed, she was hoping to contact him, after all Theodore had great connections and he'd be useful in a nearby future. She looked again at the card in her hands and noticed a smaller number on the bottom, a Japanese number.

Maybe he had whatsapp?

Oh he did indeed.

Madison

- Hi Theodore, this is Madison from the Sheraton Hotel.

- I called you earlier ☺
6:08 pm

(Shit, should've called him Mr. Theodore)

Theodore Han
- Hi Madison, how are you?
- Oh yeah? I arrived in Tokyo yesterday.

ꜜ Download picture file
6:09 pm

Madison
- Oh cool, I just left the hotel and got home. How about you?
6:12pm

Theodore Han
- Haha, how was your day? Me... I was sleeping, it's 1am in Tokyo.

Shit.

She quickly said goodbye, mortified for waking him up, she completely forgot the time zone difference.

Maddie was astonished when the file opened,

He looked even better without the suit.

Maddie found herself staring - slightly drooling - over his picture. It killed her that she couldn't find anything about his personal life, a man that dashing had to be trouble.