* ALERT! & Bonus Chapter *

ALERT!!!
Before you read this, I apologise for the inconvenience and if this is somewhat confusing.

This episode was supposed to come before chapter "Meet My New Boyfriend." but I lost the draft and decided to explain furthermore in the story. But since I found it, I thought it would be good to include it. :)

UPDATE:
After the bonus, I'm publishing a brand new Chapter 10! Don't skip it! :)
"Meet My New Boyfriend" is now Chapter 11.

*******

Between chapters 9 - 10

Madison's Point of View

After driving all the way from downtown, we arrived at my university, late as usual.

I didn't want to leave the car or him, it was foolish of me but I wanted to go everywhere with him, hell even to one of his meetings but this fear came mostly from Theodore's unpredictable behaviour and his sudden change of heart.

As I opened the door, I felt his eyes on me, I turned to see him one more time.

"Theodore, promise me something?" I asked, leaning my arms against his open window.

"What my dear?" He placed his hand on mine, rubbing my fingers gently.

"Don't disappear like that again, if there's a problem, let's talk. Please. Ghosting on people is for the dead."

He laughed graciously.

"Ok, you got yourself a deal Ms.Swanepoel." Theodore smiled.

"Does everything have to be a business deal with you?" I joked.

"My dear...."

I interrupted him. "Cut the charms Han, my dear is creepy."

Theodore smirked. "You're ruining my flirting game."

"It worked in the 30s Han, in 2018 we use baby."

He raised an eyebrow, holding back a smile. "In my age that's a little creepier don't you think?"

I laughed slapping his arm.

"I'm super late, talk to you later. Don't be a stranger!"

"See you later baby." He smiled, winking at me before he closed the dark tinted window of the Mercedes and drove off.

It felt like I ate a bowl of butterflies for breakfast.

As I entered the university halls for another lecture on Project Managements, I thought seriously about his proposal to go to Shanghai as his plus one, was it too soon? No, I can't but...

"Hey Madison"

A familiar voice approached me.

"Oh, hey Jules." Wasn't really in the mood to talk to her, I was taken back to the night when her boyfriend and the others made fun of Theodore. It wasn't really her fault but I was really pissed at the way they treated him.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for the other night, I tried to call but..."

"It's fine Jules, it's just your boyfriend I don't wanna see." I said.

"Totally understandable! But I'll make Steven apologize for this, it wasn't okay at all, I mean Theodore...." She started smiling like the cheeky little idiot I knew she was.

"Paws off. My guy." I declared.

"All yours!" She raised her hands not looking for a fight. "I hope he isn't hating me after that, barely got to know him."

"More like he's questioning my feelings for him and saying I could do better."

"Pfffft. Better? Like a fuck boy? Noah freaking Centineo kind? He's out of his mind." Julia agreed with me.

Reassuring Theodore didn't seem to be enough for him to believe that I truly liked him, question is, what would? I was so lost in thought that I didn't even noticed when class started, thankfully Julia poked me back to life.

"Next thing you know, Theodore is walking in the classroom and all your wildest dreams will come true." She mocked me.

"Miss Swanepoel and Miss Davis, care to share who is Theodore?" The lecturer stopped what he was saying and every head in the auditorium turned to look at us.

"Madison's new dog Mr.Brian."

I looked at her, trying not to laugh but also wishing I could shoot her in the foot for that. After the lecturer's warning, we stayed quiet until it was finally over and we headed out for lunch.

I stared at my food. Theodore was right. I do eat a lot of junk.

"I got health insurance, I can eat yours too." Julia said.

"Jules, that's nasty." But before I could finish insulting her, I hear a beep on my phone.

Theodore Han
Don't eat too much junk food, baby.😄
12:45 PM

I smile.

It's funny how we were thinking the same thing.

Me
You mean this?
12:47

Theodore HanThe only green I see are the flowers

Theodore Han
The only green I see are the flowers.
12:49

Me
When was the last time you ate something real?
12:51

Theodore Han
I could ask you the same Ms.Swanepoel?
12:52

MeCheers on eating grass Theo

Me
Cheers on eating grass Theo.
Are you free for dinner tonight at 7?
12:54