seven ♡

"Oliviiiaaa." A feminine voice sings in my ear, awaking me from my peaceful slumber.

I groan, forcing myself to wake up, seeing Veronica sitting there with a smile on her face. "Morning sleepy head."

"Veronica?" I mumble with a dry mouth, looking around at my unfamiliar surroundings. Where am I?

"We came back to mine remember?" Veronica asks, making me hum in realisation.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up, holding onto my head that currently feels as if it's about to explode.

"Six thirty am. Now hurry up and get ready, we're leaving for school in half an hour. I want us to start handing these," She hands me a t-shirt with a red circle symbol on it. "Out. You know, before Archie arrives. I want it to be a surprise."

I roll my eyes, taking the tee from her. "How am I supposed to get ready here? I have no clothes and no makeup."

"You can borrow mine. Now get up." Veronica demands, getting up and walking out of the room.

I climb out of the comfortable bed, groaning when the pounding in my head intensifies. I fight through it, pulling my dress off and pulling my red circle top on when. Veronica returns with a skirt, makeup bag and spare toothbrush.

Taking them off her, I give her a small smile, "Thanks."

Veronica beams, clapping her hands together. "No problem. When you're ready, come to the kitchen and I'll get you some advil."

She leaves the room soon after and I quickly pull the skirt up my legs, before rushing into the en suite bathroom to freshen up. I splash some cold water onto my face, attempting to wake myself up. Ugh. I feel so icky. I quickly brush my teeth, scrubbing as fast as I can, then apply a light layer of makeup to my dead-looking face. My hands fluffing up my flat hair. God, I cannot wait to have a shower.

Once I'm ready, I shove my dress from last night into my handbag and slide my shoes on. I steady myself and leave the room, and head into the kitchen to find Veronica, which is apparently easier said than done. It takes five wrong turns to finally find the kitchen, and when I do, I see Cheryl, Kevin and Veronica sat around a table filled with boxes.

"Olivia!" Veronica greets me, standing up and grabbing something from the counter. "Here's two advil and a glass of orange juice to cure your hangover."

I smile and thank her, taking the advil and washing them down with the orange juice before taking a seat at the table. "So when are we leaving?"

"Now." Cheryl says smirking and standing up, picking a box up off the table. "Come on Via, grab a box, we've got a busy morning ahead of us."

Kevin and Veronica laugh as I shoot daggers at all of them. "You guys are so sadistic." I growl, finishing my orange juice and grabbing a box.

Kevin raises his hands in defence, "Hey! You were the one that drank way too much, not us."

I tilt my head in confusion, "Weren't you also ridiculously drunk?"

"Not as drunk as you apparently." He laughs pickung up a couple of boxes too as we all leave The Pembrooke.

The entire ride to school I sit silently with my head in my hands, dreading the day ahead.

The second we arrive at the school we start giving out tee's and continue to do so until the warning bell goes off for first period. Luckily for me, my hangover has died down by the time I sit next to Betty in our English class.

"Did you have fun last night?" Betty whispers to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I payed for it this morning though." I groan.