intro ! [✓]

( intro ! )

(Monday, 20th, November, 1950)

Alice was walking through the streets of New York. She loved being in the big city. She had left everyone back home so that she could adventure into the busy city by herself.

She was only there for 20 minutes and being the shopaholic Alice got new clothes, shoes, jewellery and so much more. She was walking back to her hotel whenever a hand went over her mouth.

She smelt the air. Human.

"Don't worry, i won't be long."

His voice sent shivers down her back. Yes, Alice Cullen was stronger than the human but because it was such a busy city she couldn't expose herself to the human world.

"God, your cold" the man muttered while trying to undress her, Alice then kicked him in the stomach which angered him more.

He tried to slap her but Alice caught his hand. The man eyes widened "y-your e-eyes!" He yelled.

"And what about them?" A new voice asked him. He turned around and saw a beautiful woman who smirked at him.

"Come here" she said, her voice was sweet. The man nodded his head and walked over to her. She leaned to kiss him but sunk her teeth into his neck.

"Help" he cried out but he was drained in a matter of moments and no one came to his help.

"Sorry about that sweets."

Blair then helped Alice to her feet.

"You know that I had him, right?"

"Yeah, but your different sweets. I wanted to make sure that you were okay."

Then Blair held out her hand.

"Blair Mikaelson."

"Alice Cullen."

And Alice took it.

"You and I. We are going to be very good friends."

O R

Blair Mikealson would die to save Alice Cullen.

————

This is edited if you see a it means that I have edited it.

Thank you for reading!