twenty - nine !

( twenty-nine ! )

"OH WOULD YOU TWO STUT UP" Rebekah cried as the trio made their way through the airport. Rebekah sighed, she wasn't sure what they were fighting about. Then again she did sleep for a very long time on the plane.

Rebekah grabbed all of their luggage and threw the boys bags to them.

"Come in let's meet Blair" she muttered and walked to the entrance. She noticed her sisters mate coming towards her.

"Hello Rebekah, it's good to see you again" he told her and Rebekah hugged him "and it's good to see you as well."

"Thank you again with the volturi" he told the trio and welcomed Elijah and Klaus. "It was no problem, now where is our sister?" Elijah asked the hybrid.

"Shes at home" he told them and Klaus raised an eyebrow "she always welcomes us" he told the hybrid. "She's been very tired with the wedding planning and her and my mother is talking" he told the three as they walked to the car.

"Your mother is alive?" Elijah asked as Xander shook his head "I killed my real parents ages ago, she's talking to Esme. She's like a real mother to me."

Rebekah felt sorry for the hybrid. She knew their had to be a reason for him to kill his parents.

They put all of their luggage into the boot of the car and then they got into the car. Xander raced through port angles and forks. They got to the Cullen house in no time.

Blair heard a car pull up and she walked down to see her mates car. She didn't even know he had left the Cullen household. Then she saw her siblings exit out of the car.

"Rebekah, Elijah, klaus!" She yelled and made her way down to the car. She hugged all of her siblings and invited them into the house.

Klaus knew that their was something different to his sister. It reminded him of Haley whenever she was pregnant with Hope.

Pregnant.

His little sister was with child.

"Congratulations to the both of you" Klaus said to the two hybrids who smiled. "Thank you" Blair said and the other two siblings were so confused.

Then it dawned on Rebekah. "Congratulations!" She squealed and Blair laughed "it took you a moment" Rebekah nodded her head "yes it did."

Elijah pulled his little sister into a hug. "Congratulations."

"Thank you Elijah."

Then she turned to her mate who sighed and pulled out his wallet. He handed her a twenty. "Here you go" he told her and Blair kissed her mate.

The trio were once again confused. "We made a bet. I said that Nik was going to be the first one to notice, and he did!, and my dear mate here said Elijah."

"Hey" Rebekah pouted "I knew you would be too interested in the wedding stuff."

Rebekah nodded her head. Alice then came into view. "I'm sorry but Rebekah and I have a lot to talk about!" She skas and pulled the original vampire away.

Blair waved "have fun!"

"I will!" Rebekah called over her shoulder.

She turned to her brothers "now what do you want to do?" Klaus raised an eyebrow "I don't know" he said.

"Well I'm going to Carlisles study, he has lots of interesting books" Elijah said as he made his way to the house.

Blair and Klaus looked at each other "such a bookworm" and klaus agreed.

————————

The two ended up watching a football game with Emmett. Not that Klaus was interested but since his sister came to the Cullen house she became more interested in football, America football.

"Yes!" Blair cries out and Klaus smiled "I'm glad that your happy sister" Blair smiled "of course I am." She told him and paid attention back to the game.

Jasper and Edward were playing a game of chess and Klaus became more interested in that. And so he asked the two younger vampire if he could join and they of course said yes. Jasper was playing against Klaus.

Blair looked over and smiled. Edward then sat down next to her, Bella and Renesmee were spending the day at Jacobs house. Bella was allowed to go since Renesmee was still a little child.

"Thank you for including them" she told him as Edward looked over "this should be an interesting game" and Blair laughed "oh it should be."

Rose was next to Emmett. Esme was in the kitchen cooking for Blair, Xander and Renesmee. Elijah and Carlisle was talking about something, Blair couldn't pick up on it then she realised they were speaking in a different language, Italian maybe? Klaus and Jasper were having an interesting game of chess. Alice and Rebekah were talking about wedding preparations. Xander just came down from their bedroom.

Everything was perfect, just how she wanted. Everyone to get along.

——————-

— authors note —

Expect a lot more chapters, I have got a lot more time recently. Everyone stay safe!

Thank you for reading.