twenty - three !

( twenty-three ! )

XANDER AND BLAIR WERE AT THE AIRPORT TRYING TO GET BACK TO WASHINGTON. Minho has to gather some pack wolves who were willing to fight.

Blair was feeling better about the fight than she was before. "Dove?" Xander broke her away from her thoughts. Blair looked over at the hybrid who looked to have food in his hand.

"We still have an hour so we better eat something fast" he told her and Blair nodded her head. "What do you think will happen?" Xander looked up at Blair, "at the fight?" Blair nodded her head.

"I think that we will go in peace, everyone will be alright Blair" Xander held her hand. "I hope so as well" she grinned.

Xander kissed his fiancée's cheek and they continued to eat. Once they were finished they went to catch their flight.

———————

Their flight was long and tiring but they had made it back to Washington. Carlisle and Esme came to the airport to pick the up.

"Hello son" Carlisle said as Xander grinned "hello father" Blair smiled and walked over to Esme. "It's great that you two came back safety" Esme said and Blair nodded her head.

"It's great to be back."

They all then got it in the car and Carlisle drove away from the airports car park.

"More people have came, more then what we expected" Carlisle said. Xander nodded his head "that's great dad, Blair's family is going to come as well."

Blair laughed "that would like to meet the 'royals'" she said. "I'm surprised that they haven't came and seen us yet, after everything that we have done."

Xander held her hand "maybe they don't know about you all?"

Blair looked at her mate "maybe" she said not convinced, the Volturi and the original all originated at the same time and yet Blair had never heard about them and that scared her a bit.

————————————-

Carlisle pulled into the drive of the Cullen home and Blair could see Jake and Renesmee playing in the garden.

Renesmee stopped playing and went to see who it was. "Aunt Blair!" Renesmee yelled and ran towards the original who smiled and held out her arms.

"Hello Renesmee" she said and hugged the little girl who grew bigger since the last time that she saw her. Renesmee smiled at Blair "is anyone coming?"

Blair nodded her head "my sister and brothers will be coming soon and then Xander's friend from Korea..." she explained.

Renesmee nodded her head.

Xander and Blair made their way to the house. Blair could see all of the red eyed vampires. There were quite the few.

Blair said hello to their cousins again and then looked at the tall man beside them. "Kate, who is this?" Blair asked and Xander also wanted to know.

"This is Garrett, my mate." Blair smiled at the blonde haired vampire. "Congratulations" she said and then why had to bid them a goodbye and say hello to the other vampires.

This fight was definitely going to be an interesting one.