twenty - two !

BLAIR SMILED AS SHE WALKED THROUGH THE STREETS OF NEW ORLEANS.

She smiled as she saw some teenagers laughing, a mother hugging her child as it babbled about how school went, a family on a holiday.

She didn't know how much she had missed New Orleans. She didn't know how much she had missed home.

Xander smiled as he watched his love.

"Blair" he broke her out of her daydream "yes?" she answered and then she noticed that they were outside of her home.

"oh right yeah, family business" she muttered and then she smiled at Xander. "I won't be long" Xander scoffed "I'm coming in as well dove" he said and grabbed her hand.

"They are going to be my in-laws soon enough." Blair nodded her head and looked at her left hand. She was going to be his forever.

She then smiled up at her partner "I know darling." Xander laughed "darling? have you been hanging out with jasper for too long?" Blair smiled "maybe..."

Xander raised an eyebrow "should I be worried?" Blair kissed her mate on the cheek "never" she whispered as they went into the house.

"Rebekah? Elijah? Klaus? I'm home!" She yelled hoping that one of her siblings would come to greet them. "Blair!" She heard her sister as Blair smiled.

The two sister engulfed each other into a tight hug while the two brothers was glaring at Xander. The two sisters let go.

"Why are you here?" Rebekah asked them as Blair hugged her brothers and walked back over to Xander.

"My family....we need your help" the Mikealsons looked at each other. "How can we help your family?" Elijah asked as they sat down in the living room.

"My kind of vampires have kings..we call them the Volturi. The Volturi have rules set out and each of us need to follow them. There is an old story about the immortal children.." Elijah looked at Xander.

"Go on" klaus said and Xander nodded his head.

"The immortal children were vampires that were turned way too early. The children were unable to control their thirst...they were thirsty all the time and this brought attention to the vampire world. Of course the Volturi don't like attention and so if anyone who was to make an immortal child they were punished."

"How?" Rebekah asked and Xander looked at her "by death."

"Bella got pregnant whenever she was human and Edward was and still is a vampire. They have created a hybrid. But one of the 'cousins' of the Cullens hold a grudge against them and they saw Renesmee and thought that they were an immortal child."

"The Volturi is coming after our family and we need your help" Xander finished it off. The siblings looked at each other.

"You don't need to fight you just need to witness" Xander explained and Rebekah smiled "we will go" she told the two as Blair smiled "thank you" she said and hugged them all.

"Thank you all" he told them.

"When is the fight?" Rebekah asked them "whenever the snow touched the ground. You will have to come home with us so you all better get packing!" Blair said as Rebekah dragged her to her room.