twenty !

( twenty ! )

BLAIR FELT LIKE SHE WAS ON TOP OF THE WORLD. She looked at Xander who was driving the car back to the Cullens house. She didn't how she had gotten so lucky with him, how she had gotten such a perfect fiancé but she did.

The drive wasn't long because Xander was driving like a madman. Soon she could see the Cullen house and as they pulled up she could hear Alice's voice.

"They're here!" She squealed and Blair laughed. Xander got out of the car first and then walked over to Blair's side to let her out.

Blair smiles and kissed his cheek, "thank you" she mumbled and then they walked up to the Cullen house.

As soon as she walked into the living room Blair was tackled into a hug. If she wasn't an original and only human Blair would've fallen.

"I'm so happy for you!" Alice squealed in her ear. Blair hugged the smaller girl back. "Thank you Alice" she said and smiled.

After Alice's hug she stood beside Xander who was grinning like a kid in a candy shop.

"Congratulations" Esme said as she pulled the blonde haired Mikealson into a hug.  "Thank you so much Esme." Esme smiled and nodded her head.

Carlisle was next to pull Blair into a hug and then Xander gotten one as well. "Congratulations Xander."

"Thank you dad."

Blair smiled at the interaction.

Rose was next after the parents and then Emmett. Bella didn't hug any of them but she did congratulate them on their engagement.

Edward hugged Blair and congratulated the couple.

Blair has never felt this happy before, it was an amazing feeling for the original. She looked around the Cullen house and everyone was talking about their engagement.

Blair looked over to Xander who was talking to Edward, she smiled and then walked away and into their room.

She called Rebekah and the other blonde Mikealson answered.

"Blair? are you alright?" Blair smiled at the sound of her voice. "Bekah, I'm getting married" all she could hear on the other end was Rebekah squealing. "I knew it! do when is the wedding?" Blair laughed at her sister "I don't know, not anytime soon" she told her sister.

"where are the other two?" Blair asked and soon the phone was passed over to Elijah. "Elijah?" Blair asked and she could hear her older brothers voice.

"how are you Blair?" he asked her and Blair smiled "I have good news brother" she told him, "are you alright Blair?"

"I'm getting married" she told him.

There was silence on the other side of the phone but then Elijah soon came around.

"That's wonderful news Blair. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you Elijah. I really do appreciate it."

"when did he propose? Elijah asked and Blair laughed "around 30 minutes ago?" Blair said. It went quiet over the phone she could hear Elijah talking to someone else.

"Blair has some amazing news...."

She could hear the phone being passed over and she knew to who.

"Blair..."

"Klaus" she spoke softly "I have something to tell you" she spoke.

"What did he do?"

Blair laughed "nothing, I'm getting married" she told the other hybrid original. Klaus was quiet for a long time and Blair wasn't sure that she should've told him.

Then finally the other hybrid spoke "I'm happy for you Blair and I always will be.."

Blair felt the tears rolling down her face. "Thank you Klaus" she said.

"Blair your on speakerphone!" Rebekah told the other female Mikealson. "Oh alright" she said while wiping her tears away

"He never asked any of us for permission!" klaus yelled and Blair sighed "brother he doesn't have to ask you permission so that he can marry me."

"But he did ask" Rebekah told everyone "he asked me and I said yes so Klaus you can stick that up your arse."

Blair started to laugh and then she heard Klaus yelling at Rebekah and her trying to get away from him. "Elijah? You still there? Blair asked her oldest brother and Elijah replied with a small yes.

"I know that the wedding is far away but I was wondering if you and Klaus would like to walk me down the aisle?"

"You want us to walk you down the aisle?" Elijah asked. "Yes I will have to ask Klaus as well but I want the both of you to walk me down the aisle..."

"we will" she heard Klaus speak for the both of them. "I know that I am an overt protective brother but I still love you and I can see the way that you look at him and the way he looks at you...Elijah and I would be honoured to walk you down the aisle.."

Blair saw Xadnwr and smiled at him "klaus I love you as well and thank you."

"Rebekah I'll call you later to talk about something important alright?"

" Is Xander there?"

"Yes he is...."

"Call me tomorrow!"

and Rebekah cut the phone off. Blair scoffed and muttered 'rude' underneath her breath. Xander walked over to his fiancée.

he sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "I have something to show you" Xander told Blair who rise an eyebrow.

———————-

The couple made it into the woods, Blair had a blindfold on her and she didn't like it.

"You know that I hate surprises" she told him and Xander laughed "yeah, I know."

"Okay we can stop now" he told her "take off your blindfold in 3,2,1.."

Blair ripped off her blindfold and she couldn't believe her eyes. It was a small cottage and it was beautiful. She turned around and hugged Xander who hugged her back.

She kissed him and then took the keys off of him. "Really?" Xander asked his mate who only giggled in response.

She opened the cottage and the inside was beautiful. It was like Bella's and Edwards home but different in style.

Blair walked into the bedroom and Xander came up behind her "do you like it?" Blair nodded her head and turned around.

She kissed him and started to pull at the T-shirt he was wearing, Xander smirked and whispered in her ear "jump."

———————

I'll let your imagination run wild cause I don't really like writing about these things!

Thank you for reading!!

Don't forget too.....

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye everyone..

__thealpha__