twenty - five !

( twenty-five ! )

The Cullens and their witnesses walked to the battlefield, which was covered in snow. Blair held Xanders hand and her family were to the right.

She looked at her mate and smiled "I love you" she told him as Xander smiled at his mate "I love you as well."

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman." Garrett told his mate who looked at him smiling "now you tell me?" she asked him.

Then Blair saw the Volturi for the first time and looked over at Garrett amused while he muttered. "Red coats are coming. The red coats are coming."

The volturi stopped in front of them. One of their coven members looking for someone. Then Edward cleared it up. "Aro is looking for Alice." Blair nodded her head, she knew that Alice had such an incredible gift that it was make Aros guards, invincible.

As the volturi get closer the Black, Uley and Minho's packs all come our together. Blair has never in her life seen that many wolves. She noticed one coming to stand next to Bella, Renesmee and Edward then she realised that it was Jacob.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner." Carlisle spoke first.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro said.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle tried to explain to them but they wouldn't listen.

"We see the child, do not treat us as fools!" Blair got angry and stepped forward, Xander didn't want her to go but he had to.

"You don't know anything!" She yelled out as the volturi were confused. Esme grabbed the original "not yet" she whispered.

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. You can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle said while one of the volturi seemed interested in Blair.

"Artifice!" exclaimed Caius.

"I will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your new-born mate, I assume you are involved?" Edward looks at Bella and makes his way towards to Aro. Blair got out of Esmes grip and walked with him.
Whenever Edward reaches Aro he extends his hand as Aro grabs it and uses his powers.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro said and Edward nods his head and returns to his mate and Renesmee. Blair walked with him again and Jacob and Emmett were there with them.

"Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro told the newborn. Then he laughs as he listens to Renesmee's heart. "I hear her strange heart!" And then he looks over to Blair. "She is the same?" He asks in confusion and then he looked away from the original and to the hybrid.

"Hello, Aro." Renesmee said softy as Aro gives her his hand but Renesmee touches Aro's cheek and shows him everything.

"Magnifico." He mumbled and turns to his army "half  mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human." He then looks at Bella.

"Impossible!" Caius said and aro turns to him. "Do you think they fooled me, brother?" he asks. As they walk away he looks at Blair and then saw her family.

"We also have the original on our hands brothers!" Aro exclaimed. "Their mother turned them whenever she lost one of them." Blair turned to face him, confused on how he knew that information. "Blair!" Elijah said and she looked at her brother and she walked back to her family and mate.