thirty-five !

( thirty-five ! )

IT HAS BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE THE TWINS WERE BORN. The six month olds were trying new foods today. Xander and Blair had decided to try them with solid food. Xander had asked Carlisle what to give them and the older vampire had given the hybrid a list.

And so Blair and Xander had started the twins off with banana, but Xander had mashed it up. Kai had enjoyed the taste and clapped his hands and giggled but his sister didn't like it as much.

She was unsure of the fruit and didn't know what to expect. She looked at her brother who was still clapping his hands together.

She then looked at her mother who had tried to encourage her daughter but the little girl was not happy.

She cried until they brought the food away from her. Xander let out a laugh "I don't like it as well, sweetheart" Arielle then starred at her father and let out a giggle. Xander looked at Blair who shrugged her shoulders.

They then tried the twins with Yogurt and they had both enjoyed it as they were covered in it. Blair laughed as the twins had flung yogurt at Xander and it had hit him in the face.

Blair then got up and hid behind her daughters chair as Xander was going to fling yogurt at her but got interrupted.

"Next time" he pointed at Blair who smiled and sat back down at her seat. Alice and Jasper then came in with their son Isiah.

Blair smiled at them "these two are going to have to get cleaned up" she said and took Arielle as Alice followed them.

"How is Isiah?" Blair asked and Alice smiled "he ten months old now" Alice said "and he has started to walk!" Blair smiled as she gave Arielle to Alice.

"That's great!" Alice then looked at Blair "he gets into everything! Thank god we have enhanced speed or Isiah would have destroyed Esme's house by now!" Blair laughed as she got the bath ready.

"Well I have two" Blair said and Alice gave Arielle back to Blair. "I think that Kai is going to crawl any day now" Blair said as she got Arielle in the bath.

"He's tossing and turning and then he doesn't do anything else" Blair said as she started to wash Arielle's hair. Arielle then took the truck and splashed it around.

Blair and Alice smiled "he'll get there" Alice said and Blair looked at her best friend. "I really hope that he does" Blair then took Arielle out of the bath after washing and Alice wrapped her in a towel.

"Oh she's so cute!" Alice said as Blair got Arielles clothes. "Shall we go to grandma and grandpa house today?" Blair asked her daughter who lit up whenever she heard 'grandma' and 'grandpa' it made the original vampire smile.

"We are going next week to tell the volturi about Isiah" Alice said and sighed "I don't think I can let him go" she looked down at Arielle. "He definitely isn't human" Blair said "I saw his eyes change colour" Alice raised and eyebrow.

"I haven't...." she said "can you come with us?" She asked her sister-in-law and Blair nodded her head. "We wouldn't want Isiah to go out into the big bad world and then get exposed by a human. Cause if they find out he's not human a then we will all be exposed eventually" Alice nodded her head.

"That's true."

———————

It didn't take them long to get the twins dressed. They were now on their way to Esme and Carlisles house. As they got to the house they heard voices.

It was Bella, Edward and Renesmee. Jake wasn't too far away from his imprint as well. Blair smiled "hi guys!" she said as she walked closer to them.

Renesmee walked up to her aunt and cousin. "Can I hold them?" Renesmee asked as she was now becoming a pre-teen. "You have to ask your mother" Blair whispered as Renesmee just did that.

"Let's all go inside then" Bella said as Renesmee beamed up at her and ran inside. "She's getting taller" Blair said and looked at Bella "soon she will be taller than you" Bella looked at the hybrid "how dare you. My little Renesmee will never be taller then me!" Bella said jokingly and Blair looked at Alice.

"Alice!"

"It's true!" She called out form her room. Jasper and Alice left before the other four so that Isiah could get a quick nap before playing with his cousins.

Bella 'glared' at Edward "she gets that from you" Edward smile and kissed his wife's cheek. "My family was quite tall from what I remember..." he said as Bella hit his arm and Edward smile.

"Aunty Blair can I hold them now?" Renesmee asked as she was sitting down. Blair nodded her head bad out Arielle into her arms and put a pillow underneath the one supporting the head.

"She's quite heavy" Renesmee muttered as everyone laughed. "Yes she is."

And that is how the day went for the Cullens. The cousins playing with each other apart from Renesmee who stayed beside the wolves and the adults talking.

Alice as worried about next week but with Blair coming with her she wasn't too bad. She hoped that they could see that Isiah wasn't normal and that the vampires could keep him but Alice could see that Isiah would stay with them for a very long time so that relaxed her a bit.

Blair looked at her husband who was talking with Emmett about the football, she didn't know where Rose was.

"Carlisle...a little help here?" she heard rose call out. Everyone moved outside to see a pregnant woman and Rose.

"Let's get her inside." Carlisle said as Emmett helped his wife move the woman in.

"You can't let my husband get these babies" was the last thing that the woman said before she fell unconscious.

Carlisle and Rose then quickly moved to help the woman. Blair stood beside Xander as the twins where upstairs having a small nap.

"Who do you think her husband is?" Blair asked as Xander's looked at his wife.

"I don't know...."

This was a new mystery to the Cullens. Who was the woman and who was she trying to get away from?

————

—authors note—

I hope that everyone is healthy. I live in Northern Ireland so we are still in lockdown.

I'm almost going to finish this book and start another one for the children!

Who is this woman and who is she trying to get away from?

Anyway thank you for reading!

Also if you want to talk to me about anything I am here for you all!

Byeee!!!!!