one ! [✓]

( one ! )

BLAIR MIKAELSON SIGHED. There was nothing for her to do in New Orleans, Nik was probably fighting someone and Elijah was trying to stop him and Rebekah was with Marcel somewhere.

She looked around and saw a book shelf, she notice all of the old book that were laying there. The books were very, very old.

Blair took one and started to read one, she was about half way done whenever she heard her phone ring. She grabbed it from the little table that was beside her.

"Hello?" she asked not knowing who called her. "Blair" she heard the soft voice, Blair smiled to herself.

"Alice Cullen, it's good to hear you old friend!" Blair said cheerfully as she was glad that the little Cullen rang her.

"Blair Mikealson, how old are you now?" Alice asked her, Blair laughed "too old, way too old" she said. "Did something happen? Why are you calling me? Are you in trouble?" Blair started to ask unnecessary questions.

"Well Edward, he's getting married."

Blair started to laugh, she laughed for a while before calming down. "You mean to tell me that someone wants—and is willing—to marry him?"

Alice laughed "well, isn't that what marriage is all about?" Blair couldn't believe it Edward Cullen was getting married.....something that she could never predict.

"Oh I have got to see this!" Blair said and then booked a plane ticket to Forks. "I'll see you soon, sweets. Take care."

Blair hung up on Alice and started to get ready, she needed a dress for the wedding but she knew that Alice would have probably got her one since the seer probably already knew Blair's answer.

Elijah knocked on her door. "Blair?" He asked mad walked in, he saw Blair packing a suitcase. "Where are you going?" Blair looked up to see her oldest brother.

"I'm going to Forks, an old friend is getting married and if I don't go, well a certain pixie friend of mine is going to have my head!" she said and looked up at her brother.

She smiled at him.

"I won't be going for long" she told him "maybe a couple of weeks but that's all." Blair walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Take care of Nik and Rebekah for me will you?" Elijah nodded his head "I am the Nobel brother out of the lot of us, aren't I?" he asked cheekily and smiled at her.

Blair hit him on the shoulder. "Don't get too cocky!" She yelled and then she got into her car and left for the airport.

****

The whole plane ride to Forks was disastrous. Of course there was a child crying to his parents right next to Blair. Blair didn't mind children as long as they weren't crying for a whole entire plane ride. Blair got her suitcase and walked out to the front for the airport where she saw Jasper and Alice.

"Jasper!" She yelled "Alice didn't come with you to pick me up?" Blair grinned as Alice was glaring at her.

Blair hugged jasper and then pretended to see Alice who was right in front of her.

"Wait, never mind she's right here."

Alice hugged the taller girl.

"So, can I meet the bride to be?" Alice nodded her head. They put the suitcase into the back of the car and then they all got into it.

The drive wasn't long—Jasper was driving like a madman—Blair got out of the car when we it was parked and yelled....

She excitedly walked up the stairs and opened the front door "Alice..could you?" Alice smiled "you can come in Blair" Alice said as Blair thanked her and walked up the stairs.

"I'm home!" She yelled and held out her arms.

She could hear everyone laughing at her "It's good to be back" she told them with a smile on her face. Esme pulled with original into a hug. "We missed you so much" Esme told her.

Blair hugged her back. "I missed everyone as well" she said and then Carlisle hugged her.

"Emmett!" She said as they did their handshake. Then Rose was the next person to hug her and Edward was standing with Bella.

"How did I not notice?" She asked herself. "She's a human" Blair then looked up to Edward.

"Are you going to change her?"

Edward nodded his head. Blair's eyes looked around everyone. "what is your name?" the oldest vampire asked the young human.

"Bella."

"I'm surprised that your not dead, Bella" she told the small human girl. Blair walked up to Bella.

"Blair Mikaelson, very nice to meet you."

Bella was a bit hesitant to shake her hand but when she did she was pulled into a hug. "Well, welcome to this mad family." She said and then pulled Edward into a hug.

"You're lucky that your not dead" she whispered into his ear but all the vampires heard her.

Edward rolled his eyes "Yeah, Yeah, love you too Blair" he said and then Blair let go of him.

She turned to Alice.

"What have you got planned for this wedding?"

****

Do you like the book so far?

Thank you all for reading!

comment,
vote
&
follow

__thealpha__