thirty-one !

( thirty-one ! )

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY

TODAY WAS THE BIG DAY. Today Blair would be a Cullen and she couldn't wait for it.

Alice had gotten her up early so that Blair could get ready. Rose was doing her hair and Alice was dojng her makeup.

Bella was helping Renesmee into her flower girl dress. Renesmee then came into view. "Awww Renesmee you look so pretty!" Blair said as she tried to move to see her niece.

"Ah ah ah" Alice said "I'm almost done" Blair nodded her head. "But she does look really pretty" Blair smiled whenever she felt Renesmee's hand in her own.

"Thank you for becoming apart of my wedding" Renesmee smiles at her aunt. "Thank you Aunty Blair for letting me!"

Blair looked at Bella in the mirror. "Your raising a beautiful daughter." Bella smiled "thank you Blair."

"Renesmee?" Everyone heard the Black boy call out. "Mom can I go and see him?" Bella nodded her head and Renesmee opened the door a tiny bit so that she could get out.

"Oh wow Renesmee, you look very pretty" Jake said as Renesmee grinned. "Thank you Jakey!" Jake smiled "where's your mom?"

Renesmee pointed into the room "helping Blair get ready" Jake smiles "Bella I'm going to take Renesmee out to Edward, is that alright?"

Bella looked at Alice who nodded her head. Renesmee was all set for the wedding.

"Okay but straight to Edward!" Bella said.

"Okay!" And then the two walked away to find the hybrids dad. Jake was in a nice pant suit with a button up, he did have a jacket and tie but that got lost somehow.

All of the wolves were here and a few from Minho's pack were here as well. Everyone who had fought in the battle were here, minus the Volturi, Stephan and Vladameir.

Rebekah has just walked into the room with the dress. "Oh sister you look lovely" Rebekah said to her and Blair smiled "don't make me cry" Rebekah hugged her sister tightly. "I could never."

"Here's your dress" Rebekah said and took it out. The dress still took Blair's breath away. "Oh wow" the others said.

"Wait until you see it on her" Alice squealed "it's so perfect for her."

Alice took the dress off of Rebekah and they all helped her get into the dress. Blair smiled "it's still so pretty." she mumbled.