ten !

( ten ! )

BLAIR AND Xander arrived the next morning. They stayed overnight in France, meeting Blair's old friend, and hoped that the new information that they had helped Bella.

"When can I meet your family?" Xander asked Blair as she looked out of the window. They were driving from the airport back to the Cullen's house.

"My family..." Blair chuckled "I haven't told them that I have met you" she told him softly. "My older brother Klaus doesn't believe that any man would ever be enough for me" Xander held her hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed it gently as Blair blushed.

"I haven't even told them that I'm staying in Forks!" she said "I'm surprised that Klaus hasn't came here yet to take me home."

Xander then pulled up into the Cullen's home. Alice stood at the front door. "Well we better go in" Blair said as they made there way to the beautiful home.

"Well...what did she say?" Alice asked Blair as they walked up the stairs "I think that we should discussed this as a family, Alice."

Blair then pushed past though the smaller vampire and saw that the Cullen's has been waiting for their return.

"It's not going to be easy" Blair said as she felt Xander behind her. "Bella isn't going to get any better....she is however carrying a hybrid. The hybrid is half human half vampire and as it grows we suspect that it would eventually need blood" she told the family and sent a small smile to Bella.

"If we allow Bella to drink blood...she might not wither away. If we choose not to....it won't be pretty."

"Bones might break, Bella wouldn't be hungry. It won't be a pretty sight. Let's use the blood. Treat Bella as a hybrid, give her the blood then she might be alright."

"What happens at birth?" Carlisle asked. "My friend said that her patient had died. Bella might also die as this is a hybrid. Hybrids are strong than their mothers."

Carlisle turned to Edward who was sitting beside Bella. "I want to take the blood" Bella said and Carlisle nodded his head "I think that it is the best course of action" Carlisle agreed.

"Animal or human?" Esme asked "which would be better?"

"Human." Blair answered "think of it this way....what did you want at the start?"

"Wouldn't the child be hungry for only human blood then?" Alice asked "then we would have to kill the child before the Volturi do." 

"Balance it out then. Human food, animal blood and then human blood" Blair said. "The child is still half human. It won't be an immortal child" she told the Cullen's.

"Have you seen this child's future?" Alice asked her and Blair nodded her head no "then you know nothing."

She sent Alice into a wall "I am much stronger than all of you put together. I have given you answers as best I could Alice." She looked at Jasper "keep your wife away from me. Also keep her under control."

Blair then walked over to Xander. "Come. I want you to meet my family before they send a search party."

She gave Alice one more look "I expected better from you" she told her.

Xander and Blair walked away.

_________________

Alice will be forgiven. I just felt like there should be some tension. Xander is going to meet the siblings....how is that going to work out for him?

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to....

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye!

__thealpha__