thirty-two !

( thirty-two ! )

THE WEDDING WAS A BLAST. The guests danced all night and so did Blair. She had the father-daughter dance with Carlisle and she also danced with her siblings. At the end of the night or morning, Blair and Xander went home.

Blair smiled at her husband who wasn't looking at Blairs direction and was making toast for the two of them. Blair look at her left hand and saw the wedding band. She was officially his forever.

"What you thinking about, dove?" Xander brought her out of her daydream. Blair smiled "I was just thinking about how I am yours, forever." she told him as Xander grinned and kissed her. "You were already mine" Blair smiled.

How did she get so lucky? She thought to herself as she ate the toast with her husband. It was six in the morning before they had gone to bed and Blair was exhausted. She had been up from six yesterday but she wouldn't changed it for the world.

Blair smiled as Xander laid beside her and they went to sleep together. She couldn't wait to start forever with him and it starts now.

———————

Alice Cullen didn't like how quiet the Cullen household had gotten. She huffed as she had tried to find something to do but there was simply nothing. Alice Cullen was bored and she was never bored.

"Darling?" she heard Jaspers voice call out as Alice sat outside. "There you are" he smiled as she came into his view. "What are you doing sitting out here?" he asked his wife who looked up at him.

"I'm very bored, Jasper" she told her husband. "I wish that there was something to do...." she said and Jasper smiled "how about we go hunting?" he suggested and Alice nodded her head "alright" Alice said and Jasper called out to a family member where they were going.

"Race ya" she said and ran off as Jasper laughed. Of course she would do something like that. Jasper chased Alice through the forest. He stopped whenever Alice did. It looks like she was in a vision.

"Alice, what do you see?" Jasper asked his wife who didn't answer him. "We have to go!" she said and made her way to the road. "Call Edward and tell him to bring a car and get dad as well. call 911 as well....there's been an accident and I don't know how much longer she'll survive." Alice whimpered.

Jasper nodded his head, they got to the scene and it was a mess. There was a pregnant woman in the middle of the road and her husband was in the drivers seat. It looks like he had hit a deer and lost control of his car. He didn't make it.

Alice walked over to the woman who was crying. "Shhh I'm here to help" Alice told her and the woman smiled. "Don't help me.....my child" she whispered as she had started to lose conscious. Edward and Carlisle made it to the scene and Alice looked at the older vampire who lifted the woman and put her into the car. Jasper stayed behind and told the police what had happened.

Alice, Edward and Carlisle went to the hospital. Carlisle knew that the woman was gone but they had to have an emergency c-section so that the baby could survive. and Alice hoped that the baby did.

——————-

It took some time but the baby was alright. The baby had to stay in the hospital so that they could keep an eye on it but the baby was healthy. Chief Swan was also there, he told Alice and Jasper that the parents had no family alive and the kid was going into foster care. Alice couldn't let that happen.

"Can we adopt the baby?" she asked chief Swan who nodded his head. "I'll put you in tough with the kids social worker." he said and gave them the number. "It will be a long process.." he said but Alice smiled.

"I know but he's worth it." Jasper looked at his wife and smiled. They were going to have a son and hopefully he would be accepted into the family. Alice looked at the number and called it, it rung inside of the hospital.

Alice looked to see a woman who was tall and had short brown hair. She walked up to the woman. "Hello I'm Alice Cullen and this is my husband Jasper, we want to know about the possibility about adopting this little boy" the woman looked at Alice.

"Since he has no family you can foster him over the next few months and then we can see the possibility about adopting, I do not have any forms that you can sign since this is a new foster kid but you can come to my office tomorrow at two since the kid will be getting out a three" the woman explained and Alice smiled and took the card.

"We'll be there" Alice said and the woman smiled "I hope to see you there, since you two are already here i have to go to some other foster kids home. I'll see you two tomorrow and then he's all yours" Jasper and Alice smiled.

"Thank you so much" the woman nodded her head and walked away. Alice turned to Jasper, "what will we tell the family?" she asked him as he smiled "there is going to be another child in the house" he said as the whole family walked up to them.

"We heard what happened" Rose said and then smiled "congratulations" everyone said and Alice smiled.

"Thank you."

Alice was ready for this new chapter in her life. With her son and husband.

————————

- authors note -

SO alice and jasper are going to be parents. i cant wait to write about this little one more. thank you for reading!