becoming a monster

Ages
Bendy: 16
Boris:13
Cuphead: 17
Mugman:14
Warning this story involves self harm and abuse!!

No one's pov

It was about 7:00 at night bendy was in his room doing homework while Boris was in his room reading. Everything was peaceful until joey walked into bendy's room with a flushed face and a bottle of alcohol.
Joey: "what are you doing?"
Bendy: "i-im doing homework.."
Joey:  "Heh...homework...I know what your thinking, your thinking what a lowlife your father is, aren't you!?"
Bendy: "I'm not.."
Joey: "LIAR!"
Joey picked bendy up by his shirt with one hand and punched him in the face then threw him on the floor which left bendy bruised.
Joey: "ya know, I'm a little tired of having you in my life!"
Joey broke the bottle and was holding the end of it in front of Bendy's face threatening to kill him right there. That's when bendy couldn't hold back anymore, he took his fist and punched joey in the face causing his father to fall backwards.
Bendy: "I-Im sorry!"
Joey: "your gonna pay for that you bitch!"
Bendy tried to run out his room to escape but Joey grabbed his foot and pulled him onto the floor. While pinning bendy down with one hand he took a pocket knife out
And slowly slit Bendy's throat causing the little demon to scream in pain. Joey put the blood stained knife back into his pocket.
Joey: "that's one down...now where's that little wolf"
Joey walked out the room looking for his next victim and left bendy on the floor to bleed out.
Bendy's pov
I was laying on the floor unable to move, my world turning black. I felt weak and extremely tired from blood loss. "I-I need to help Boris.." I thought. Suddenly I heard a loud scream that came from my little brother but since I was weak I couldn't help him. A few moments later I felt hot, really hot, I touched my forehead weakly and felt a wet sticky liquid. "Oh no not now...". Out of all things that could happen it had to be my illness, now I was certain I was going to die but something about my attack felt odd. My stabbing pain in my stomach quickly died down but the ink didn't. The ink blinded my vision and I didn't feel weak anymore I felt....stronger than usual. I quickly got up and ran out my room to find joey and boris.

No one's pov
Joey had managed to cut off a piece of Boris's fluffy ear causing the little wolf to scream in pain and run to hide in the basement. After hiding behind some boxes in a dark corner of the room Boris thought he was safe until joey suddenly appeared near the young wolf with a knife walking slowly towards him but since Boris's ear was injured he wasn't able to tell the difference between joey's footsteps a rat bumping into boxes trying to find food. Upstairs bendy was checking every room for his little brother until he finally checked the basement and saw Boris with half his face covered in blood and joey standing behind with a knife in hand ready to stab him. Without thinking bendy tackled Joey to the ground but somehow Joey kicked him off and yelled.
Joey: "you really are the monster I created you to be"
Bendy picked up Joey by his neck and lifted him up in the air while choking him. Bendy kept squeezing Joey until he stopped struggling, the job was almost done all he had to do was finish him off but bendy heard a small voice.
Boris: "b-bendy please don't kill him!"
Bendy released joey from his grasp allowing the man to gasp for air as bendy limped towards Boris holding one of his inky claws up to the wolf's face cutting his cheek a little.
Boris: "p-please bendy this isn't you!"
Bendy held up his claw ready to kill and Boris closed his eyes thinking that he was going to die but to his surprise bendy changed back into the harmless demon he was and fell onto Boris breathing heavily and extremely exhausted.
Boris: "huh?"
Boris who was extremely confused looked up to see Joey with his knife in hand and grinning insanely.
Joey: goodbye Wolfie....

To be continued

This is my first story so that's why its horrible so I'm SoRrY

742 words