Is this what love feels like?

10 minutes before

Cupheads POV

A wintery breeze brushed against my face as I walked back home after school. No matter how much I thought about it I still regret what I did to bendy. "I'm so stupid, he's had it rough his entire life and I just made it worse" . I even felt so guilty that I told mugs just to get it off my chest, I thought he would get mad at me but he didn't. Instead mug told me to go apologize and somehow I agreed to it. Bendy was my only friend who didn't jude me for what I did and I missed him. I missed his cute smile, his adorable laugh, and his amazing voice. I remember thinking back to the the first day  we met, he seemed really quiet back then and he came to school with a lot of scars that usually sent him to the nurse but he always said he was fine.

Flashback

I was walking to the nurse holding my arm in pain because some kid in gym got mad at me for winning at basketball and threw the ball full force at me. Once I reached the nurses office I peeked in and saw a small kid getting treated for his wounds and was repeatedly telling the nurse that he was fine and wanted to go back to class but the nurse refused. I continued watching for some time before the kid made eye contact with me, I immediately tried to play it off like I was just walking down the hallway but it didn't work, he kid smiled and waved at me making me blush a little before running off. The next day my friend oswald and I saw the same kid walking down the hallway with a load of books in his hands and Oswald pulled some stupid move and knocked them all out of his hands but instead of the kid getting mad at him he sighed and slowly picked up his books like it was normal. For some reason I got mad at him and snapped at him.
Cuphead: "dude!, what the hell!?"
Oswald: "oh come on what's a little prank gonna do? Besides he's already used to it"
Cuphead: "cant you tiny brain understand that him getting used to this it a bad thing!?"
Oswald: " I was just playin, gosh you've just met the guy and you act like you've got some gay shit going on with him"
Cuphead: "shut up.."
Oswald: "whatever, just stop sticking up for him or you'll never get girls"

End of flashback

Everything about this memory made sense except, why did I blush around him. The more I thought about it the more I felt my heart speed up and my face heat up and I was really confused since I've never had a crush before. I mean I had girlfriends before but I've never felt like this with them. Is this what love feels like?

To be continued...
Sorry it took so long to get to the love part, I kinda forgot that this was a cup x bendy story somehow